2012年4月21日星期六

Charge bug? How to avoid

I am playing single players, and I noticed that sometimes when charging, my paladin would freeze for a couple of minutes, or even forever.

That's a bug right? How to avoid that?|||Iirc it's caused by Holy Shield running out while you're charging.

Hitting the weapon switch shall unfreeze your pally, unless my memory is lying to me again |||Yes it is a bug. A quick weapon switch will usually un-stick you. I have noticed that if you try to switch your attack skill while still in mid-charge, you will usually get stuck. So try to avoid doing that.|||You'll get Charged locked when you get hit while Charging too I believe.

It's only supposed to happen when Holy Shield is active.

But anyways, the quickest fixes have already been posted.



-Kinky|||FACT: I had a 2 handed charger last ladder and he DID get charge bugg'ed when I was PvP'ing. So therefore its not necessarilly linked to Holy Shield whatsoever.|||they fixed the holy shield/charge bug in 1.13 so it must be a different charge bug.

from here:


Quote:




Fixed an issue where the Paladin's Charge ability would become locked out if Holy Shield faded while charging.|||Quote:








they fixed the holy shield/charge bug in 1.13 so it must be a different charge bug.

from here:




Yeah there was 2 at one time the one mentioned above and one where you could no longer Charge and would have to rejoin for Charge to work again which was a more serious bug IMO.|||if you switch weapons mid charge, you can get locked up.

my 2h charger rarely get's charge locked while my smiter is constantly getting charge locked.

没有评论:

发表评论