2012年4月12日星期四

damage fluxuates for seemingly no reason

[:1]I have a zeal/fanat Pally using grief PB, chains of honor AP and about 9x100 psn dmg charms.

I recently noticed that his zeal damage fluxuates wildly on the LCS between about 2250-2600 and 1200-1600. I can't figure out why it sometimes drops so low, but it seems to actually have gone down based on killing speed.

This appears to be unrelated to auras, equip, etc as those things do not change (playing solo with might merc). I do notice that if I enter a new game it will sometimes go back up to the high range, but after the first kill, it always seems to be dropped back down to the 1200-1600 range.

Anyone else experience this or have any idea what's going on?|||I'm pretty sure this thread isn't in the right location, but I think your poison charms are giving you a false read out on damage. You have 900+ damage that's given to you in the form of poison, but if you take off those charms you will most likely see that you are doing the "low" damage as you claim. Try it.|||Sorry if posted in the worng place...I'm new to the forum.

What you say makes perfect sense, but with the charms never leaving my inventory, it still changes randomly between the low and high range...It's puzzling why it seems to randomly shift between the two with no changes to auras, inventory or equipment. The only causality I can connect to it is that it seems to stay high until I make the first kill, then drops to the low range.|||Or, perhaps you just don't understand the minimum and maximum damage range. For instance, a white Berserker Axe does a minimum damage of 24 and a maximum damage of 71. On average you will do 48 damage. Basically, you will hit a Fallen sometimes for 24, sometimes 48, sometimes 71 damage, and anywhere in between.

Put your poison charms in your stash and tell me your damage and then put your poison charms back on your character and tell me your damage.

Edit - Since you are using Grief, venom will undoubtedly cast. Try a different weapon.|||It's because of how Venom interacts with other poison damage. Once it is casted by Grief all other poison damage gets cut short to venom's 10 frame (or 0.4 sec) duration, although the rate (DPS) stays the same. For example, instead of adding 1000 dmg over 6 secs (~166 DPS) the SCs will add 66 over 0.4 secs (still ~166 DPS).

Since Grief's +damage doesn't show correctly on the LCS you shouldn't be looking at it anyway

没有评论:

发表评论