2012年4月19日星期四

Death or Botd for zealer?

kk, making a zealer for funs, but i want him to be able to do the trist run. SO, should i stick with my botd zerker, or change over to a death zerker? i will be using exile shield, and fort armor and probably gores and verdungos, but the rest is undecided. i like the botd because it frees all my other stuff up from being ias, while on the death a lot of it must be ias gear. on the other hand, the cb and ds on death is pretty nice. any expert opinions here??|||In my non-expert opinion you will need to max CB to the cap (93%?). The DS is just gravy. I would use Death and the get the PMH from another item. Give the BoTD to the merc for minion killing. Also since you can't leech off the clones lifetap is a requirement. Don't know if I would want to bank on the 10% chance on Draculs and wouldn't swap out Death for Last Wish.

::EDIT:: When you said BoTD I thought you had the runes ready to be placed. Didn't realize you already had a weapon ready to go. This would make it hard to give to a merc (trade for one?)|||Death, gores, exile. Period |||i say go with death zerker, my zealer eazy kills all in pvm

eth death zerker

forti wyrm

phoenix kurast

guills w/ ar-ias jwl

highords

gores

2x raven

nosferatus

laying of hands

lacorator/zaka on swap - amp for phys emuns

torch/anni +ar/life charms

this setup give me 3.1k - 9.6k zeal with 100%CB / 100%DS and the 4frame zeal

没有评论:

发表评论