2012年4月21日星期六

Need Advice on build choice...

I was going to play as a standard zealot, but I have recently come across a Crescent Moon phaseblade and was thinking that maybe now I should try a Tesladin? Which would be better for general pvm?

As far as other gear, I have a ravenfrost, gullimes, dracs, and gores set aside... the rest of my slots are open as I only recently returned to ladder play.

Also as an aside, with the Crescent Moon having ITD, the only gains on pumping zeal would be extra damage, since AR isn't an issue, correct?|||Ar will be a issue vs bosses because of the low% chance to hit. I prefer hoz on zealer because you do not need to spend so much dex for max block. Plus its massive 4 combat skills, 2 offensive skills, and 20% ar.|||Your other gear suggests pumping physical damage, so if you have a oath/stormlash/redeemer/death cleaver or something, that would work great|||ITD doesn't work on bosses and (I think) champions, only normal monster and probably also minions. I've tried looking up exactly what it works on but haven't come across a definitive answer. So AR isn't that important but you still need a decent amount for when it doesn't work.

For general pvm a zealot would be better imo as there are way less phys immunes than light immunes, but a decent weapon is harder to come by. Oath is tough to beat on a budget. Cheap armors you can look at are Treachery, Duress and Gloom. You could do a hybrid build using crescent on swap for immunes, and a harder hitting weapon as your main.

Skills are up to you but could look something like this:

20 zeal, 20 fanat, 10 sacrifice

20 holy shock, 10 light res

5 holy shield

没有评论:

发表评论