2012年4月19日星期四

Item Priority

Hey so I was wondering on what piece my hammerdin should be getting next to maximize his effectiveness while doing runs.

Current setup:

-Shako (Ptopaz)

-Enigma AP

-HoZ (Um'd)

-Hoto

-Perfect Maras

-Arachs

-Waterwalks

-Magefists

-Rare rings with mana, life, resists, lil MF

It looks like I need improvements in

-rings

-boots

and I need a PTorch, Anni, and GCs or SCs.

The Ptorch/Anni/Rings could improve my hammer damage (currently only 9.2k fully synergized with 80 FCR).

But I think that perhaps a CtA would be better? Killing speed really isn't an issue with my Hdin, it's the merc dying pretty often that is annoying especially wave 2 of baal and sometimes hydras from council members, and the life boost from CtA would be nice no? I don't like a few thousand damage in hammers would make too much of a diff, unless I went with wizard spike with more +skills, then I could have the same damage but with a faster teleport/hammers.

So CtA is the way to go?|||I would get CTA first, the rest of your gear is fine for the time being...and the life/mana boost from BO is something you don't want to pass up.



Once you have CTA I'd swap those rings for soj/bk, to give you the 2 skills and life or mana boost. Personally I'd go with BK rings because life is more useful than mana on a hammerdin.



I would also swap the waterwalks for travs assuming this is a PvM hammerdin, as it never hurts to have that extra bit of MF.



This is more of a personal preference but I'd use trangs gloves instead of magefists for the extra cold resist, the only real useful mod on magefists is the 20fcr, as a Pally doesn't benefit from the fire skill or mana regen.



As for the torch/anni it would of course be best to obtain a torch first, as +3 skills is better than +1. However we can't all afford this stuff on demand, so it's really up to you..just go with whatever you can afford.|||Personally I would go after a low anni(stats/resists/exp gain/skill) and then torch(stats/resists/skills) then look to get a good spirit shield|||Like Shaigon said: CTA and then a torch.

I would try to hit the 125 FCR breakpoint ASAP, but that isn't really an option unless you drop the HoZ for a 35FCR Spirit, or get a 2/20 or 2/10 circlet or/and amulet.|||I got a CTA, anni, bul kathos which is all nice. Also getting a 4os eth thresher, not sure whether to trade it off and save up for a torch or replace my mercs insight (right now he just uses a noneth cryptic axe).

Once I get a torch I'll dig around for a pally spirit for 125 FCR. I could go wiz spike since 9k/10k damage is pretty much good enough.|||I would work on the torch, the noneth CA will still give your merc enough damage+your holy bolts to take out wave 2 pretty quickly, and with a little life leech it will keep him alive.|||yeah a hdin merc can be insanely strong, with cheap stuff like reapers, treachery, andy

没有评论:

发表评论