2012年4月19日星期四

Squire or Medic/Cleric

With Blizzcon renewing my interests in D2, I want to try something I've never tried before (and there aren't too many things I haven't tried before in D2...) and I was thinking of doing something like a Healer Pala. I like the Squire idea from this thread: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=556836 and was thinking of giving it a try (with the Thorns build later in the thread), and I'm just wondering if anyone has done something like this lately and how it work for them... Or is just a Cleric/Medic better, though you need a team to be most effective...

I also want to try an Auradin eventually, but that's a bit expensive and don't want to spring for stuff until I know I'm going to be playing for a little while again.|||I haven't done the Squire build before, but I have done a Cleric-type build. A fully synergised Holy Bolt is a lot of fun to play with. For team play, I think Conviction is a more useful aura, and allows your character be a bit more offensive, using something like Rift or Gimmershred and a few points in Zeal against non-undead.|||TY. I'll probably plan it out a little more tonight before I start, but I think I will at least try a variant of the Squire build. It has intrigued me, and so I'm ganna try it |||I made ALOT of healadin builds. Some worked, some didn't.

Hammadin healer using pride. Didn't like it much.

A defensive beardin healer, using exile with a max/synergized holy shield/prayer using cleansing. Not bad support char.

pure non-offensive healer where merc was the muscle. Could make his merc immortal with holybolt spam. Used insight for a bit to double my life regen, gaining about 150 life every 2 seconds with best gear. If my allies encountered souls or something I could just swap for my level 20+ish salvation and still have half of my life-regen still.|||Quote:








I made ALOT of healadin builds. Some worked, some didn't.

Hammadin healer using pride. Didn't like it much.

A defensive beardin healer, using exile with a max/synergized holy shield/prayer using cleansing. Not bad support char.

pure non-offensive healer where merc was the muscle. Could make his merc immortal with holybolt spam. Used insight for a bit to double my life regen, gaining about 150 life every 2 seconds with best gear. If my allies encountered souls or something I could just swap for my level 20+ish salvation and still have half of my life-regen still.




Good to know I'll probably to the healer/merc muscle thing. I'm liking the idea of the thorns aura, but I may not even use the thorns and just do more of a healing/support pala.|||Like people mention over and over, thorns is pretty useless. The life/damage ratio of monsters is just too high later on and into hell.|||Quote:








Like people mention over and over, thorns is pretty useless. The life/damage ratio of monsters is just too high later on and into hell.




Yea, and my friend swayed me away from it anyway... Started a Trap Sin instead... Not sure where that jump came in, but oh well :P It was HC, so that may be why

没有评论:

发表评论