2012年4月21日星期六

'Grief' or 'Kingslayer' for Uber Smite

I'm building a smiter to use for Uber Tristram. My gear is:



Guiallames Face (Um)

Chains of Honor

Dracul's Grasp

Gore Riders

Verdungos Belt

2x Ravenfrost

Up'd Herald of Zakarum (Pdiamond)

'Spirit' on switch

Lifetap wand on Switch



'Trechery' Fade Prebuff, and CtA before I go in.



I can't decide what runeword to use for my weapon.



I have both of these in Phase Blades.



Grief

35% Chance To Cast Level 15 Venom On Striking

+35% Increased Attack Speed

Damage +370 (how does this work, the Phase blade still shows its original damage)

Ignore Target's Defense

-25% Target Defense

150% Damage To Demons

Adds 26 Fire Damage

-23% To Enemy Poison Resistance

20% Deadly Strike

Prevent Monster Heal

+2 To Mana After Each Kill

+12 Life After Each Kill



Kingslayer

+30% Increased Attack Speed

+250% Enhanced Damage

-25% Target Defense

20% Bonus To Attack Rating

33% Chance of Crushing Blow

50% Chance of Open Wounds

+1 To Vengeance

Prevent Monster Heal

+10 To Strength

40% Extra Gold From Monsters



I was told 'Grief' would be better, so I figured I would ask people who have experience. Thanks!|||Forgot to say where I'm putting the skill points.



20 Defiance

20 Fanatasim

20 Smite

20 Holy Shield

XX Zeal -- all extra after those are maxed, so 8+ at level 80 [96 skill points]

1 Meditation, Salvation, Might, Blessed Aim, Concentration, Holy Bolt, Charge, Blessed Hammer|||My experience is that Grief is superior. You have 50% Crushing Blow and 35% Open Wounds with your existing gear. I don't think the extra CB and OW you get from Kingslayer will offset the raw damage using grief will provide.|||How does the damage show? Just it just tack on when I hit? It doesn't show on the actual sword.|||I doesn't show on the character screen - it does get enhanced by the bonus from fanaticism and smite ie. (370*(373% Fanat. + 300% Smite). Check the smite calculator here: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/d2_tools_and_links.php

With you gear and minimum strength and no +skills you average 4342 damage per hit with Grief, 956 with Kingslayer. Kingslayer offers no bonus other than increased CB and OW. Kingslayer might sliver the ubers health bar a little faster but grief will keep dishing out 4300 damage everytime vs 956 for Kingslayer. That's the power of the +damage mod.|||Black runework is usually a great option too but you could make kingslayer if you wish.|||with his existing gears, cb will get off quite alot. Therefore it's better to use Grief for its raw damage to finish the remaining of ubers' health instead (Due to the effect of cb will get slower once the ubers have their health reduced to a low amount)

没有评论:

发表评论