2012年4月19日星期四

Found Holy Shield Scepter. What paladin build should I use it for?

Unfortunately it has two sockets and it's in a grand scepter.

So, this means I can skip holy shield and just prebuff with it.

I used the calculator and found out that holy shield adds a little +chance to block with extra levels. That's not the same with smite damage and extra defense though.

So, not spending as many skills as possible in your Holy Shield probably benefits casters more.

My first though is making a hammerdin, like so, basically, maxing defiance instead of holy shield.|||It's a rare item but not all that useful or game-changing in any way. There aren't many builds that can't spare 3 or 5 extra poins to get HS, or that don't benefit from a points in Smite/Charge or maxed HS.

Rather than Defiance I would put a good couple of points in (or max) Holy Bolt for Baal's second wave. Alternatively you can max HS and have a Grief/HoZ swap for immunes. Personally I like a few points into it just to get the duration up.

没有评论:

发表评论