2012年4月19日星期四

hc smiter/zealer pally

hey I was thinking of this for my smiter/zealer, wanted to know what you guys thought, this is for hardcore

5 zeal

20 holy shield

20 defiance

20 fanta

10+ smite

rest into salvation. I wanted to max whatever helps me survive in HC hell the most and the rest goes into smite/zeal. I was thinking I might have enough into zeal just from the plus skills and only putting 1 point into zeal and the rest into smite/salvation?

This is my gear:

guilame's/kiras

fort

up'd hoz um'd or eth hoz zod'd

grief or lastwish

raven/raven/highlords or angelics set

dungos

dracs

gores

i was debating whether to use an eth hoz or just normal up'd hoz.. i've heard that eth hoz does more dmg?

Also debating on guilame's or kiras.. with kiras i would combo with lastwish.|||What is the purpose of high level Smite? Increased stun duration? If you are going to sink that many points into something for crowd control, consider getting Conversion. Converted monsters take a lot of hits for you.

Also, Grief > LW.

没有评论:

发表评论