2012年4月21日星期六

Zealer weapon speed question

I haven't played diablo ii in like 7 years and lately I've been playing tcp/ip games with my brothers just to see how far we can get. We're currently in Act V normal and I'm using a zealadin. I've never played a pally before and even 7 years ago I didn't play the game enough to become any kind of expert.

So as I'm going through the game I've been having a hard time figuring out which weapons are best because I'm not sure whether to go with a slower weapon that does more damage or a faster weapon that does less damage. Is there any sure way to make this decision?

When i try to decide, I basically use this weapon speed calculator --> http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/...p?lang=english. I calculate the average damage the weapon does and use the attacks per second the calculator gives me to figure out damage per second and then choose based on that. However, I find that the faster weapons, even if they do less dps based on that calculation, often seem more effective in practice. And I'm not sure what to make of that. I feel like I'm missing something.

I'd appreciate it someone can shed some light on this for me.|||Hey man,

There is lots of info on Zealer set-up's in this topic:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=775477

And lots more info in the guides also posted in that topic!

Basically, more attacks per second is generally better, always aim for the highest hits per second possible with whatever weapon you are using!

More hits also = more leech.|||Faster is usually better. 4 frame is the max zeal speed but having a weapon hitting the 5 frame with higher dps/deadly strike/crushing blow/etc is not a huge deal. It usually will come down to which weapon helps you survive the most.|||Quote:








It usually will come down to which weapon helps you survive the most.




...which will often be the faster weapon because you'll hit and thus leech more frequently with it.|||I prefer grief pb for a fanat zealot but there are other weapons too. I heard stormlash works well too.|||For PvM its all about a Death BA. With a cheap build (Guillaumes + HL + Gores) you can hit 100% DS AND 100% CB easily. Ie, every attack you do takes a chunk of life off, and THEN the double damage calculation is added. Winner winner chicken dinner!|||Or you can do 87% ds and 50% cb with grief, deal more damage, not worry about attack rating or ias. I copied my calculation to a couple of other zealot discussions.. grief does more dmg|||Thats still using Guillaumes I assume then?

Could you post the link to the damage calculations plz? Id be interested to see how much of a difference there is!

没有评论:

发表评论