2012年4月19日星期四

how to get DR on a smiter/zealer without coa?

hey there, i was wondering what a cheap way to get dr on a smiter without coa or ber runes? I was thinking stormshield but hoz is an irreplaceable item on a smiter so I was wondering what are some dr options on a smiter?|||I wouldn't worry too much on it unless your pvp. You already got a ludicrous defense and max block.|||If you really want to add a little DR, you could get some on your belt (Dungos,SoE), and either wear Treachery fulltime or pre-buff with it (Fade adds DR as well as Resists).

I know that wouldn't be tons of DR by any means, but with those 2 items plus a Gaze I bet you could get close to %DR cap.... altho who would wear Gaze over Guillame's? haha







p.s. Maybe HoZ really IS irreplaceable for a pure Smiter, I really don't know. But this ladder my hybrid Smiter/Zealot is using HoZ only on swap to prebuff Holy Shield, and is wearing a Spirit Ward on main. It's got an interesting combo of high blocking, resists, cold aborb, and ctc Fade so I don't have to bother with pre-buffing. Perhaps HoZ isn't really the only option you have out there in the shield dept?|||if you have to go budget, then go budget. there is no way to keep the 50% DR for cheap while maintaining HoZ. SS + Verdungo or String of ears and you're set.|||DR is overrated, get max resists and u will be fine. The treachery buff is really good if u have problems @ Uber Tristram.

没有评论:

发表评论