2012年4月19日星期四

Grief or Ebotd for zealot? (And more)

I'm having a hard time choosing what would be a better weapon for a zealot. I came upon Ebotd and Grief for my weapon but can't choose among those two.

What armor should I use for my zealot? I have an AP COH on for now but I don't know if just that will do.

I plan on making an all-around zealot who can handle PvM easily and still own in PvP.

Thanks! I would appreciate suggestions and reasons to them! |||I'd go EBotD in this case.

The mods are amazing for PVM and can turn around and work for PVP.

But Grief wouldn't be too bad of a choice (IF YOU PUT IT IN A PHASE BLADE ONLY), my personal preference is EBotD though.

The Leech (Even if NERFED) and IAS, paired with comparable damage and speed, as well as 30 to Str/Dex/Vit/Energy lends extra points for extra life

For Armor COH is very good PVM, but you probably would want to switch to Enigma for PVP with a wizspike//spirit on switch to tele after your opponent.|||But I'm still confused...

If I use a Ebotd I plan on using a CB Ebotd and PB for grief.

Which and why?

What is so good about grief?

Also, I heard that some zealots use Dream for their armor and their damage boosted a lot. Any tips on this one?

Thanks!|||Eh, don't use a botd made in a 2 handed weapon. Make it in an ethereal zerker axe instead.

If you actually read the description of grief, you'll see that it adds up to 400 damage. So a 35-55 damage sword will become 435-455 damage. As apposed to a botd which has a range from 130 to 523 or so. The damage is much more consistent.|||Make BOTD in an Eth Zerk... no other weapon will suffice. But as I said earlier, there is no wrong choice here|||The grief is better by far...faster overall speed...better average damage...life tap will take care of most leeching needs. IMO - focus on the pvp side, since a good pvp zealot will do fine in pvm, but not the other way around. BOTD is best in eth zerker or even the long overlooked warspike (lower upper damage but much higher lower damage)|||Hmm... So I will use PB Grief for my weapon guys! Thanks! But that leaves the question to the armor.|||eBotD Zerk Axe for sure. Grief can't even match the damage this one can reach on a well built zealot. With maxed out sacrifice, zeal, fanaticism + might & concentration from my merc I reach 14k dmg. Tried grief and could barely have 2k when Venom activated. As for armor, go for Fortitude. That 300% ed is what you're looking for.|||Master Q, don't trust the charecter screen.

This all hinges on whether or not you're doing PvP or PvM really.|||Yeah don't trust but 14k vs 2k is a bit great approximation, even if I know the char screen isn't that precise..

没有评论:

发表评论