2012年4月21日星期六

Fully twinked aura din help

Hey, I am trying to make one of these before the reset. I read through the other guides but they seemed like all low budget ones. It looked like telsa was the way to go but im unsure of what specific gear for me and my merc to use.

right now im thinking dual dreams on me and dual dragon+Hoj on my sanc merc but i'm unsure of the rest. this is also be purely for PvM.

Any suggestions + links to 1.13 guides would be greatly appreciated.|||there are three routes to go usually (the synergy auras need to be maxed accordingly):

auradin:

or this guide

dual dream, dragon armor and hoj while running conviction -> focus on dual elemental damage and maybe cb, mediocre phys dmg

dreamerdin:

dual dream and high dmg weapon (grief, edeath, ebotd...) and forty while running conviction -> high single ele dmg and high phys dmg with ds and cb

dragoner:

dual dragon and hoj (or focus more on phys dmg -> see dreamerdin) while running conviction -> high single ele dmg with mediocre phys dmg and cb <- most unusual one|||@krupa, Thanks so much for the quick response, that is exactly what I was looking for.|||I have a holy freeze, holy shock auradin that I 'm happy with. It uses dual dreams and doom zerker for gear.

没有评论:

发表评论