2012年4月21日星期六

A few questions for a not-so-novice smiter

Ok, I've been playing around with my lv 78 smiter and I have a few questions.

1. Since my merc is using "Pride" can my Concentration aura stack with his?

2. I'm currently using Enigma. Any better armor other than Arkaine? Skill+'s win with Smiters.

3. What is the "best" jewel/runes to put in my Shield and Helm? I have 32 res and I'm thinking Um's for res.

Anyway, I've kinda been messing around and I don't die ever unless It's a unique Gloam pack with a PI+Manaburn unique. That is the only thing that required me to use potions. >.> I was kinda discouraged...

Anyone have high lv smiters for gear help? Here is what I'm using

Herald of Zakarum uped

Shako

Enigma

Grief (Phase Blade if it's important)

Gores/Goblin Toe (I'm trying to decide...)

Dracs

Mara's

RF

SoJ

CTA and Spirit switch

perfect Hellfire Torch + perfect Anni (Gotta love ribcracker fury druid farming )

I have 4-5 Skillers... Unsure cuz it's not infront of me. No scs of vita on it atm.



Any suggestions to make it better?|||Do +skills really make that much of a difference? I would think that Guillame's face would be much better...

I don't think conc can stack but you shouldn't have to worry about that. Fanaticism gets your more damage (plus the speed) and using Reaper's rather than Pride will net both you and your merc way more damage.

Um/Pdiamond the shield|||Shako --> Guillaume's

Enigma --> Fortitude

Toes < Gores unless it's your only source of CB

Conc won't stack. I'd use a sorb ring over SoJ, but Smiters don't care that much about the second ring's choice generally speaking.

Skillers not worth it imo.|||Actually, skill +'s are nice for Holy Shield for more damage. I'll switch to Guillaume's and Forti when I get home, sorb isn't my favorite thing... if I do it'd be Wisp for lsorb b/c Gloams are beasts... Even with nice res... And what would I put inplace of skillers? They are nice but what is "better"?|||Actually +skills don't do too much when you have an elite shield, high Holy Shield, high Fanat, and Grief. I would switch out the skillers for life scs or res charms|||Quote:








Shako --> Guillaume's

Enigma --> Fortitude

Toes < Gores unless it's your only source of CB

Conc won't stack. I'd use a sorb ring over SoJ, but Smiters don't care that much about the second ring's choice generally speaking.

Skillers not worth it imo.




Fort? Just use coh for more resist. I mean smite really benefits from +skills because consider the holy shield add to smite gets better and better from more +skills.|||TGod's Vigor and stacked LR(or Salvation aura) makes you immune to Gloams (stacke for Conviction of course, for normal Gloams 85 LR and 20 absorb is enough).|||i advise ethe exile vortex for a sheild.....theres my 2 cents.

没有评论:

发表评论