2012年4月19日星期四

Some Smiter question's

Hello !

I got some question's for you :

I have read that some items is upg (like zaka), but how do i uppgrade my zaka ?

What is a good switch on a smiter/zealer that is planning to use zaka/grief ?

(I have read life tap wand or +skill for more defense with holy shield)

My smite/zeal is planning to only do Clone- and uber-runs so which merc is a good alternative then ?

Any tip on what item's is good to socket and what to put in it ?

(I will use : Guillaume, Gore, Dracul, String Ear, Zaka, Raven).|||1 Ko Rune + 1 Lem Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Exceptional Unique Armor = Elite Version of Armor (Ladder Only). Upgraded HoZ will have a strength req of 142.

A good item on the switch is either Lightsabre for PI monsters, these are a pain in the ***, if u don't have any other chars do kill the PI monsters in the Forgotten Sands, where Uber Duriel spawns. Second choice on switch would be CtA ofc, for prebuffing yourself. If u are gonna use dracs, then u dont need any Life tap wand on switch, but if u want to try different gloves, then u definately need a life tap wand.

Before entering Uber Tristram u should consider making a RW called Treachery for prebuffing yourself, from which u will gain(once the buff has been triggered) some extra resists and DR. Don't bother with merc, he cannot survive the Ubers and you don't have any need for him anyhow.

I think you also need one point in salvation, because Mephis conviction aura can be a really nasty surprise(it was for me and i had a point in it) ergo socketing should focus on resists, unless you got some real top end gear. Guillaume's Um or Ias/ed Jool, Zaka pdiamond or Um. I would suggest Thundergods vigor for the belt, DR is overrated IMO. What armor are u gonna use?

Actually the Ubers themselves are relatively easy, Matrons Den, where Lilith is, will have a much bigger chance to get me killed than Uber Tristram. The monsters(nasty Melee/ranger combination) in Matrons den can be a real pain, especially the ranged attackers, tread carefully there.(and remember to have WALK mode on, because if u are running, then you won't block 75% of the attacks).|||Thanks for the great answer

I'm planning to use Fortitude as armor.

Why do you sugest Thundergod's ? I mean string of ears give booth Life stolen per hit and damage reduce.

I didn't get it what you meant with using Treachery as prebuff armor, why ? (http://www.randyrun.se/images/produc...ablo_67908.jpg)



Best regards // Robin|||My paladin uses fortitude too.

Thundergod's mainly for the lightning absorb, believe me, it really helps with Mephi and w/e else u counter there and the big boosts to str and vitality aren't bad either, plus u will get 10 to your max lightning resists.

As for the treachery: You equip the RW ,then go near a random mob( i usually do it at frigid highlands) and let them hit u until FADE is triggered(u will become transparent once it kicks in), then u switch back to your main armor and go clear Tristram.

Lvl 16 fade from Treachery RW gives u:

Curse Duration Reduced By % 80

Resist All +% 60

Duration in Seconds 300

Physical Resist +X% 16

I hope this helps.

Greetz, Psyche|||To trigger fade, I usually go to the river of flame and just stand on a fire and wait till I go see-through ^^

Its a bit safer but Psychs way works fine too.

没有评论:

发表评论