2012年4月21日星期六

Hammer Uber-trist?

I know hammerdins cannot solo uber-tristram, but I have seen various guides suggesting the single point in smite and the right gear can allow a hammerdin to solo uber-trist.



My Hammerdin build is very basic.



Shako

Enigma

HoTo

HoZ

Arachs

Magefist

Sandstorm Trek

(no rings or ammy yet, but maras and soj eventually)



I don't really feel like making another paladin charecter just to try and get a torch for this one, so using the hammerdin would be nice.



Is it possible to solo, and what equipment should I try to get?|||Kiras(15 ias jewel)

Last wish

Sanctuary

Gores

20/10 CB blood gloves

Alternates

Grief Phase blade

Guillames Face

Draculs grasp

Exile

Basically its a total switch over to gear but without the advantage of a easy max Smite speed while maintaining max resists under conviction.

Break points

0 9 2.77

5 8 3.12

24 7 3.57

65 6 4.16|||Quote:








I know hammerdins cannot solo uber-tristram, but I have seen various guides suggesting the single point in smite and the right gear can allow a hammerdin to solo uber-trist.



My Hammerdin build is very basic.



Shako

Enigma

HoTo

HoZ

Arachs

Magefist

Sandstorm Trek

(no rings or ammy yet, but maras and soj eventually)



I don't really feel like making another paladin charecter just to try and get a torch for this one, so using the hammerdin would be nice.



Is it possible to solo, and what equipment should I try to get?




There are lots of threads already, but

One point smither works just fine, no need to change build.

You need open wounds (Dracula's Gloves)

You need resist (Threachery fade prebuff, pala shield 40... resist with 4 pdiamonds)

You need crushing blow (guillaume(um)) helmet

Use wizzpike against uMeph so you don't need to stack resist too much.

Black or other crushing blow weapon against those others.



CtA at switch helps a lot too (but not needed).

Some absorb gear might be good if you have low life (Ravens, ThunderGod's, The Rising Sun)|||How about something like this?





Helm: Guillame's face



Armor: Griswolds (socketed with...?) // 'Smoke' for the 50% all res. (Just stay with Enigma?)



Shield: Herald of Zakarum // Griswold's 3x Pdiamond? (don't know which would be better)



Gloves: Dracul's Grasp (lifetap gloves?) // Blood crafted gloves hopefully getting crushing blow/resists



Rings: Ravenfrost rings (Can't be frozen, cold absorb, cheap)



Amulet: Maras



Belt: Arachnid Mesh



Boots: Gore Rider



Weapon: 4x shael crystal sword/dimensional blade/phase blade.



Weapon switch: Life tap wand // Wizzyspike // HoTo // ??







---------------------

I gather that Gore Riders, Guillames Face, and Dracul's are "must-haves" and that high resists are very important (I currently play hell with negative resists, except for poison resist)

I'd like to keep as much gear the same as I can (limited stash space)

Could anyone explain what the plan is to run uber-trist? I've never done it, or seen it done, and I can't seem to find a good guide that explains it. (what auras, what monsters do I kill/how/when, etc...)



EDIT:



Nevermind explaining it, I think I found a good guide here. I haven't read it all the way through yet, but its seems well written.|||Quote:










I'd like to keep as much gear the same as I can (limited stash space)




Guillaume and Treachery/Smoke you can store to your merc.

If you use Treachery (fade rebuff, go outside town act5, stand over fire, takes couple seconds to trigger fade) you can use Enigma.

Griswold shield is good enough, use that. Spirit shield is very good too and better for you hammers too. You save space by using it.

Fleshripper is good weapon and takes only 3 space to store.

Gore Boots not needed, if you have ~50 crush and enough open wounds.



Do you have enough str to wear Guillaume after you remove Enigma and Boots?|||Quote:




Do you have enough str to wear Guillaume after you remove Enigma and Boots?




I'm not sure, I'm at work now, so I can't check




Quote:




Guillaume and Treachery/Smoke you can store to your merc.

If you use Treachery (fade rebuff, go outside town act5, stand over fire, takes couple seconds to trigger fade) you can use Enigma.




Treachery?



Fade rebuff?



I'm still fairly new, sorry.|||Quote:








I'm not sure, I'm at work now, so I can't check





Treachery?



Fade rebuff?



I'm still fairly new, sorry.




Treachery is runeword armor

3 Socket Body Armor Shael + Thul + Lem

5% Chance To Cast Level 15 Fade When Struck

...

That level 15 Fade (when it triggers) gives you 60 all resist and 15% damage reduced. By standing above fire is easiest way to trigger it fast.

When it triggers your char turns to 'ghost' like. It stays on 288 seconds even if you remove armor, so you can use any armor after it triggers.|||Awesome! That will be worth storing, even just for MF runs, I could always use the resistances.|||It would be worth making a zeal/smite charactor to level 80 specifically for the easier time completing ubur trist to be honest especially since you can use worse off gear and get the same result.|||That would be the most simple solution...



I just hate leveling from 1-45. 45-80 is fun and easy.



Whats better, Zealot, or Smiterdin?

没有评论:

发表评论