2012年4月21日星期六

Tesladin and vengeance as backup

So I am building a tesladin untwinked and decided to use vengeance as backup skill for LI's. Now my question is: after synergizing holy shock how should I level my vengeance skill? Level up the skill? Level up only synergies? Or maybe conviction? Or some kind of combination of these?

He is only lvl 24 so I still have plenty of time to decide |||Vengeance works well as a backup skills for zealots (zeal/fanaticism) because both require the same kind of weapon, but I wouldn't use it on a tesladin.

Vengeance damage is based on the weapon damage so you need a fast and hard-hitting weapon for it to work. If you do have this then relying on vengeance to kill immunes is a little silly since you might as well max zeal and/or sacrifice for some physical damage on top of your light damage, and then just use 1-point holy freeze to slow LIs while you kill them. Putting points in zeal also solves your AR problem to an extent.

Since holy shock works independently of the weapon damage another option is to skip physical damage altogether and use a holy shock/freeze hybrid with a very fast weapon. For untwinked play this is what I would do.|||I'm working on a untwinked tesladin as well!

max holy shock, resist light, zeal

working on sacrify and some points to holy shield (that's optional?)

you really do not need vengeance as life leech from phy dmg is far superior!|||Hmm... I thought vengeance would be more flexible allowing you to kill mobs who are immune to both phys and lightning.

I was thinking of having another weapon set on switch and using conviction to kill LI's, conviction also lowers enemy defense so it helps with to hit.

Maybe I'll try both, there are respecs for that |||Quote:








Hmm... I thought vengeance would be more flexible allowing you to kill mobs who are immune to both phys and lightning.

I was thinking of having another weapon set on switch and using conviction to kill LI's, conviction also lowers enemy defense so it helps with to hit.

Maybe I'll try both, there are respecs for that




If there is a single mob imm to phy and light, your crushing blow helps, or use lower resist / amp damage charges on wands.

If you are going for zeal+conviction, pick a weapon with tons of elemental damage. cuz you cannot use conviction and holy shock at the same time (unless you are rich enough to have dream / infinity runewords)|||I meant using vengeance and conviction|||If you plan on using a high-damage weapon (ie maxing zeal/sacrifice), then 1 point vengeance/convic should be enough for the occasional dual immune champ. More is just wasting points in something you'll only occasionally use. There are no PI/LI mobs.

没有评论:

发表评论