2012年4月19日星期四

Prudence for Smiter

Can anyone tell me why this isn't a more popular runeword for a cheap smiter set up?

Mal+Tir to make.

+25% Faster Hit Recovery

+140-170% Enhanced Defense (varies)

All Resistances +25-35 (varies)

Damage Reduced by 3

Magic Damage Reduced by 17

+2 To Mana After Each Kill

+1 To Light Radius

Repairs Durability 1 In 4 Seconds

You could ebug something and get massive def, it self repairs, FHR, resist all. Seems like great mods for only mal +tir. Am I missing something here? How is this not mentioned in like any smiter guide I've read?|||It's hardly used to begin with. It should be modestly decent for a defensive beast like a paladin with HS and defiance maxed.|||If you get a 2os eth bugged armor, it's a nice way to at least save whatever you can, instead of just throwing it away.

I have a friend that uses it on his smiter and he does fine.|||Yeah I imagine an ebugged sacred armor should have some decent defense to boast. Smiters will probably miss the Enhanced Damage fortitude provides, though.|||Modestly decent?? It is the highest defense non-breakable armor available. Along with its other bonuses, it makes an excellent armor, perhaps the best in fact for hardcore players to whom safety is important. At least it was very valuable to my zealot|||I was worried it was bugged somehow and I didn't know, cause seriously no one ever says, “Hey! Use prudence, it’s awesome and cheap as hell to make.” Really just seems to be an extremely overlooked runeword.

Can anyone tell me what I could except to pay for a ebugged high def 20s armor? Prudence is practically the only thing you could make out of it; imagine there isn’t a huge demand for an ebug with only 20s. Would that make it cheap, like pul or an um? Or drive the price up to an ist?|||you can expect em for practically free, as you said its very underrated|||Simple reason why not people use Prudence, they dont know about it, same as one of my other favourite runewords - Obedience.

As has already been mentioned, too many people are blinded by the 300ed of fort. For any pala that has max HS and defiance the extra def of prudence is insane, and far outweighs the extra dam of fort. I use prudence for ZvZ duels and its awesome. 3672 def sacred armour!

没有评论:

发表评论