2012年4月18日星期三

Zealot/1pt smiter Merc

Hey guys I was wondering what the best merc would be for a zealot/1 pt smiter build. Also what is the best gear set up.



Thanks for the help!|||for ubers it doesn't matter its gonna die almost intantly

but i'd go with blessed aim or holy freeze with pride fort andys|||Yeah I know they dont need one but thought I would make one anyway. Thanks for the help.|||I know many won't agree with me, but I will offer the opinion anyways so you'll have some options.

Since most people don't bother to bring their merc along to Uber Tristram, it becomes a great question to ask yourself "What other area/activity would be worth trying to bring him along on?"

For me, that is the key runs, which proceed Uber Tristram. Especially on the Nilythak part, having the RIP mod is essential (at least for build like Zealot/Smiter that have to bust thru the mobs), and because of this if you don't have a Tyreal's Might laying around for your Act2 Merc, then it really leaves only one other good option.

I choose to use an Act5 Barb merc with Lawbringer. Don't discount how nice the combo of Sanctuary/Decrep/RIP is in helping with crowd control, and with your merc's survivability.

I have been using Eth (or Norm) Gaze, Eth Glad Bane, and Lawbringer in the fastest eth elite sword that will accept the r/w. I can sometimes go weeks without my merc dying down by Nilthy, and in comparison the Countess and Summoner portion of the runs are a cakewalk ;-)

HTH

没有评论:

发表评论