2012年4月18日星期三

Ar/dexterity?

As Paladin, how much AR do I get for each point of Dexterity?

(I'm sorry for asking, I have been searching and I just cannot find info on how to calculate my AR)|||5, like any other character|||Quote:








5, like any other character




and just like every other char, you shouldn't put points in dex to boost your ar|||Quote:








and just like every other char, you shouldn't put points in dex to boost your ar




Nope I won't, I just wanna know how I'm going to choose Raven

I know Dexterity also gives block and defense which makes it a VERY good stat for a zealer (make one for taking Uber's).

On the other hand, each saved Dexterity point can go into vitality which is 3 life and then BO on that.

Just remembered, smite doesn't need AR to hit

没有评论:

发表评论