2012年4月19日星期四

Smiter with Hammerdin Gear?

Hey there incgamers!

I got this Hammerdin with the best gear possible (not the perfect tho ( )

i've been playing on him for about 2-3 months, but it's not me who gathered the gear. This was my friends account, but he moved. Long story short it's mine now, and i got skills..

Though, recently i wanted to try to be a smiter, just for the fun of it. I got 2 reset tokens in stash, and i wanted to know if i could be a smiter with hdin gear?

Got HoTo and Zaka shield... and else just the regular Enigma, mara, hellfire, SoJ x2 so on.

Thanks

Zarraz|||Sure, all you need is 1 point in smite Fanaticism wouldn't hurt either. And some crushing blow (Goblin toe, Guillaumes face) And voil�, you can do UT/Dclone

Edit: Swap the HoTo for Heaven's light, or something similar, and a SoJ for Raven|||I'm not very sure how to get those items.. xD I haven't figured out the trading system... meh..

Soo, how important is the Crushing?

Thanks

Zarraz|||Oh wait, do you mean smiter for PvP or smiter for UT?|||Ah Smiter for PVM

I like Baal on hell.. it's pretty darn easy, but i find it fun.

So yeah.. UT

ohh and mate-

Would you please answer this Thread???

Thanks: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/n...ostthread&f=19

Zarraz

没有评论:

发表评论