2012年4月21日星期六

quick IAS for Smite question!

hi guys,

I quit D2 about 2.5 years ago and was active on many forums, though apparently not this one.

/introduction

so yeah, coming back I decided to make a T/v, my favorite character.

I was under the impression that with a 'Grief' berserker axe, as long as you had max Fanaticism and 20%IAS gloves, you'd hit the last breakpoint.

however, someone told me that I need a 34%IAS+20%IAS gloves(i.e., 54%total IAS) to hit the final breakpoint. can anyone tell me whether or not that guy was right?

thanks!|||Try the IAS calculator when you're setting up your Zealot/Smiter.

It's pretty handy and straight forward.

http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/...p?lang=english

as far as Smite goes, I'd consider using a Phase Blade over a Berserker Axe.



-Kinky|||thanks man, but used that calculator and looked up some of my old threads on a different website, and confirmed my initial beliefs that with a slvl 27 and above Fanaticism, only 50%IAS is needed for max attacks for Smite.

thanks again!

没有评论:

发表评论