2012年4月19日星期四

Defiance or Freeze mercenary?

Hi, I have a Smite/Zeal Paladin I use for UT and general gameplay. I already use LW, so I won't be needing a might mercenary and I can't decide between a Defiance or Holy Freeze mercenary. I have Pride in mind for my merc. Any suggestions?

Regards and Thankyou in advance

btw: character is softcore.|||I would say HF, it would come in handy when you've got mobs of monsters being spawned on you in uber trist. Smiters generally have decent defense with normal gear + HS so I don't think you'd notice that much of a different with defiance.|||For any non-teleporting char, I would get Holy Freeze.|||OK, thx! Holy Freeze it is then |||Holy freeze > defiance



You can always use 'exile' if you really want the defense |||Quote:








Holy freeze > defiance



You can always use 'exile' if you really want the defense




Yeah, I though of that, I might try it if I find a nice eth vortex, but for now I'm quite happy with my eth upgraded Zaka. It does very nice smite damage, and I'm not done maxing HS yet

没有评论:

发表评论