2012年4月21日星期六

2h zealot

Im assuming someone has probably tried this and was wondering how effective it was. Could not see one in the guides (apologies if there is one there) although some stuff in the single player forum suggested boosting blessed aim as opposed to holy shield is probably a sensible option, therefore skills maxed being zeal, fanat, sac and blessed aim and weapon being upped ribby or obedience or something similar.

Any experience with this type of build greatly appreciated Thanks|||I had a think about this too just as a random 'fun' build to try. I made a 2 handed death decapitator charger last ladder and its the most fun PvP char ive ever used.

Ive currently got a good Zealot that im considering using a token on once I get hold of the right weapon. Looking at an IAS calculator, it seems there is only one sensible option for weapon.

Botd War Pike.

Only 70% IAS is needed to reach 5 frame zeal (as in 5 hits per second, max with 1 hand weap is 4 frame zeal, 6.2 hits per second). Botd already gives 60% IAS so only highlords ammy would be needed to cruise past the max IAS.

As soon as I get hold of a botd war pike ill let you know. I can imagine doing baalruns may be a pain with it, as def and res would probably be quite low, but normal playing about would be great. The thought of doing Zeal with a war pike makes me smile inside, lol.|||Quote:








Im assuming someone has probably tried this and was wondering how effective it was. Could not see one in the guides (apologies if there is one there) although some stuff in the single player forum suggested boosting blessed aim as opposed to holy shield is probably a sensible option, therefore skills maxed being zeal, fanat, sac and blessed aim and weapon being upped ribby or obedience or something similar.

Any experience with this type of build greatly appreciated Thanks




I have one 2hd zealot with this new ladder. Using both Reaper's Toll and Obedience. Reaper's kill faster, so I mainly use that.

I use Obedience at start of game to trigger enchant, then give it to merc and take Reaper's back.

I use Dracul's Gloves too, those works quite nicely together with Reaper's even both triggers curses. That 5% change to trigger Life Tap and 33% to trigger Decrepify works nicely while killing monsters. Safe and fast killings.

Extra points I put to Vengeance (1-point) and those resist auras (passive bonus to get higher max resist). Decrepify is not enough to kill all PI, so I needed Vengeance.

edited: Dracul's




Quote:








What frame zeal do you get using Reapers Toll? Any other IAS items? I assume youre using HL ammy anyway.




22 ias for 6/6/6/6/10 zeal (if fana 26 or below). With fana 27, only 20 ias is needed, then that HL is perfect.

Using rare pala amu at the moment, I have pala torch, but no anni or skillers, so I can't reach lvl27 fana yet.|||Quote:








I have one 2hd zealot with this new ladder. Using both Reaper's Toll and Obedience. Reaper's kill faster, so I mainly use that.

I use Obedience at start of game to trigger enchant, then give it to merc and take Reaper's back.

I use Dracula's Gloves too, those works quite nicely together with Reaper's even both triggers curses. That 5% change to trigger Life Tap and 33% to trigger Decrepify works nicely while killing monsters. Safe and fast killings.




What frame zeal do you get using Reapers Toll? Any other IAS items? I assume youre using HL ammy anyway.



P.S. Its Draculs gloves, not draculas, this is Diablo, not Halloween. |||I'm on my way to make one. I'm going with obedience as main weapon, reaper on merc. Merc is defiance and I'm going to use a stone armor.

I don't think this will be very easy to play, even at 1 player games, but it sure is different.|||i'm currently at lvl 20 with mine. i plan on using reapers as my end game weapon. i've found quite a few of the "crappy" spears/polearms so i'm going with them over swords/maces. so far so good. after i got zeal, he's pretty unstoppable.

i've pretty well decided on gear, but i have a question, how important is fhr? zeal being uninterruptable means i wont have to worry about it while attacking (right?), but is it important for when i'm walking around? i'd pretty much decided to see what i have as i go and try to hit the closest bp.|||i now got oath champ sword 311, reaper 240 and obedience GPA... decisions decisions|||Quote:








i now got oath champ sword 311, reaper 240 and obedience GPA... decisions decisions




All of those do enough damage. Try them all. Different requirements are no problems anymore as we have respects/tokens.

Good reference point is eth Reaper's for merc and normal Reaper's for char (Forty and Guillaume for both chars). With that setup you do enough damage, so you can pick holy freeze merc *).



With Reaper's you can play more aggressively, as Decrepify curse slows monsters and they do less damage too. And it's easier to keep merc alive too.

And its easier to choose items for other slots as weapon already gives huge life leech.Open socket is big plus too.



*) This ladder I still use might merc, as I don't have forty's or eth reapers yet.

Last ladder I had (2x forty etc... godly items) so I used holy freeze merc. It was still fast enough

for full games. Those ice bolts from chilling armors and holy freeze merc were so effective that I didn't pay any attention to fhr break points.|||I've got a great 2 hand biuld use etoomb and make a wolf ( hartside runs from pala forum lol )|||ok so I tried the oath sword and boy, it's my coolest-looking character BY FAR. With stone scarab husk, crown of thieves and that long shadowy blade he looks like King Aragorn.

I'm not taking out the sword, no sireee. I'll pop obedience on switch when I need the crushing blow and that's it (merc using it right now, until he's 75 for reaper).

Just got to hell A1 and resists are kind of lacking. I could use a torch.. lol. Right now the 100 life, gozu swing speed and 26% leech are enough to keep him alive, but I get the feeling the ouchy bosses looming are going to make him run to town sooner or later!! Still, he takes care of the monsters at a decent pace. Keep in mind he has no crushing blow and only 25% deadly strike from highlords (lev 70 at moment). Yeah I know, gear is WAY suboptimal But I like his looks right now and if I'm going to win, I might as well do it in STYLE lol.

It's really a fun character. People asked to buy my sword already ahahah.

没有评论:

发表评论