2012年4月21日星期六

I wonderous Idea...

Should I make a shockadin guide with 95 res all, 50% pdr, 75% block, and able to take on ALL situations? I've got the build done already... It's on my comp. Never died from inablity to fight. Only of stupidity in running 7 mobs with cursed, extra fast, extra strong, and Might aura (I got a lil bit cocky)

Oops, I put I instead of My.. XD|||..Or you can just make a hammerdin and use tgods|||There is already a Tesla Zealot guide. Yours just sounds like a slight modification in gear to be more defensive. I would just post whatever thoughts/insights you have on an existing guide.|||Well, I have to work out one problem... 10 damn hotkeys >.< But since it has been done... *sighs* Well at least I can tank anything I want Just not too much....|||Quote:








Should I make a shockadin guide with 95 res all, 50% pdr, 75% block, and able to take on ALL situations?




Is that with tele, so you don't need to run at all, so you can keep max block whole time? (as those 95 res all, 50% etc... are possible to do with enigma too)|||It probly is possible with Enigma but I didn't use it. I really don't think a paladin NEEDS Enigma when it's tanking... Tanks don't need to tele... But, if you could get the correct gear you could probly do it with Enigma.

Here is the gear I used..

Guardian Angel w/ ber (kinda lame huh?)

Herald of Zakarum w/ ber

Vampgaze w/ ber (looking for a different option as we speak It makes his helm green when the rest is black >.<)

Gores

Verdungo's

VenomGrip (5% max poison res makes it full)

Dual RF's perfect and close to perfect 245 ar 20 dex

Saracan's atm but switching to Metal grid in lvs... *sighs* lv 76 in Hell Act I is a pain... to lv anyway. I'm playing my druid atm.

Enigma would keep the 75% block and 50% pdr... The resist would be your prob. 75 is easily gainable with a pally and you could do that. You could do my fav thing (how I got the last 5% for fire/light/cold) and put 20 hard points into res fire/light/cold taking 10% off. Then get a 4socket pally shield and 3 socket helm... 2 Lo's 2 Vex's 2 Ohm's and 1 Gul... you'd be missing 10% res on poison but antidote wins over poison res in popular opinion.. If that is yours too you could easily use Drac's instead of VenomGrip... and a 2 sock helm over a 3. But using Enigma is skill costly to the build thus making it ALOT weaker. If I had used Enigma in the first place it would be alot easier to give you suggestions.

And a quick question.... should I take a ber out and have 49% pdr? it's 1% but I wanted opinions...

I don't particularly like VenomGrip but if I take out a ber put in a Gul and use Dracs I'd be.... better prepared for long time tanking.|||Take it out and replace it with a shael maybe? more fhr never hurts.

没有评论:

发表评论