2012年4月21日星期六

Hammer Merc Help

Heres my merc setup



Eth Fortitude

Perfect Vampire Gaze

Insight



What I'm trying to decide is if he needs increased attack speed...



I have a Perfect Ethereal CV Insight, and a 14 meditation Giant Thresher.



Should I use the perfect and try to get more IAS by putting a Giant Skull socketed with 2 IAS (possibly life steal) jewels in it? (are those jewels possible to find?



OR



Should I put the faster (not as good) Insight on him?



I don't know how much the speed will matter, but I don't want to waste the HRs on the jewels (I assume they'd be expensive...)



Maybe I could socket the Vampire gaze with 1 IAS (if I really need the speed?) Could I even hit a breakpoint with IAS jewels?|||Ooh, I've gotta get Andariel's Visage... I could socket it with an IAS for more IAS (it already has 20%) if I need more to hit a breakpoint. Gotta find someone to trade it to me within a week



I think that would be the best option. I still want you opinions! I don't know all the fancy math stuff and breakpoints and frames per attack and all the schtuff.|||The meditation level really doesn't matter at all, it's the %ED and CS level you should be looking at. The CV and Giant Thresher are pretty close in terms of DPS (CV slightly ahead) so use the one with better stats. They'll both hit new breakpoints at 20 and 35 ias so you can socket the andy's with an ias jewel, although it might be better to put a ral in there.|||Quote:








The meditation level really doesn't matter at all, it's the %ED and CS level you should be looking at. The CV and Giant Thresher are pretty close in terms of DPS (CV slightly ahead) so use the one with better stats. They'll both hit new breakpoints at 20 and 35 ias so you can socket the andy's with an ias jewel, although it might be better to put a ral in there.




Ral for more lifesteal? IT comes with 20% IAS so if that will hit a breakpoint then I will socket it with a Ral. The ethereal one is perfect, I was just wondering if its speed matters. My merc won't be hitting as fast as he does with the Giant Thresher, but he'll be doing more damage. I just want to make sure he is stealing enough life to keep him alive



More damage therefore more life stolen, but slower... (Perfect Eth Insight CV)

Less damage so less life stolen, but faster... (Giant Thrasher Insight)|||Ral for fire resist. Not sure if you read my post you quoted (), but like I said both will hit a new breakpoint at 20 and 35 ias, and they're both similar in terms of DPS.||| Yeah... duh, I was thinking of Rals in weapons... forgot that it has -30 fire resistance. Definently socket it with a Ral if it will get the CV to a new breakpoint at 20 IAS.



Does CV at the new breakpoint (20IAS) = Giant Thresher at no increased IAS?



DPS = Damage per second?|||Quote:








Does CV at the new breakpoint (20IAS) = Giant Thresher at no increased IAS?




Nope, the thresher is still faster. Check here: http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/...lc_english.php




Quote:








DPS = Damage per second?




Yep|||eth ca or cv insight

bugged fort of any elite armor

andy's ral eth or non eth dont matter

And boom there is a nice hdin merc.|||Quote:








eth ca or cv insight

bugged fort of any elite armor

andy's ral eth or non eth dont matter

And boom there is a nice hdin merc.




Thats what I got

Eth CV Perfect Insight

Eth Fort 3.8k def

Andy's Visage (ral)

I'm good to go dealing with wave 2 Baal minions |||Quote:








Thats what I got

Eth CV Perfect Insight

Eth Fort 3.8k def

Andy's Visage (ral)

I'm good to go dealing with wave 2 Baal minions




Use holy bolt for wave 2. That why I took my enigma off my hdin and put it on my summon necro. Now im using the necro but I think im going to stay on nl since I have pretty much everything I need. But who knows I might play ladder again.

没有评论:

发表评论