2012年4月16日星期一

Kuko vs Goldstrike for Conviction Pally's Fire Rogue Merc?

All,

Which bow (un-upgraded ... I can't do it in single player since I dont have the runes) would benefit my Act 1 Fire Rogue Merc more on my Conviction Charger Paladin? Kuko Shakaku or Goldstrike Arch?

I guess the Goldstrike leeches a bit better, but I don't know which will do more fire damage with the conviction aura running. The Kuku has nice fire damage and explosive areas for fire AOE, but the Fire Arrow the rogue shoots probably does more damage with a bigger base damage bow, which means I'd do even that much more damage with conviction.

Thanks for any advice on this!|||I vote for kuko as it always proc the exploding bolts.|||Does the rogue's fire arrow synergize explosive arrow like the act 2 merc's prayer does for insight?|||I read on a different forum that there is a bug with exploding arrows and mercenaries. Apparently, the mods Fires Explosive Arrows or Bolts and Fires Magic Arrow are quirky. The Explosive arrows do not work. There is a graphical bug so that you see the explosion, but no damage is dealt and the Rogue does not get the Attack Rating bonus associated with the Exploding Arrow skill. Fires Magic Arrow does deliver magic damage, but the Rogue's still do not receive an AR bonus.

This was written during the 1.11 patch. I do not know if it is accurate, but it may be worth testing.

没有评论:

发表评论