2012年4月16日星期一

Returning to Diablo need advice.

I'm starting again for the first time in a very long time and I'm playing with a friend. He is going to make a summon necro. I'm making a pally ofcourse and I was wondering what would be easier to play as. A Tesladin or a Zealot. We are starting from scratch and are going to play all of the quests in the acts and using found gear. Wasn't sure what build would do the best damage or have the best attack rating to hit enemies using found gear . Or if Holy Shock or Fanaticism would be better for his summons.|||I'd definitely pump Fanaticism over Holy Shock when playing with a summon necro. You'll boost all his skeletons' damage/ar, and the necro should be amp'ing everything in sight, which will help you out tremendously as well. Also, powerful weapons aren't too hard to find/make/upgrade-to in 1.13.

Have fun!|||Zealot all the way. Just pump Zeal/Might until you're 30/35 then respec to Fanaticism.|||Rad. Thanks for your input! I've been reading around and you seem like the Paladin master hubb.

没有评论:

发表评论