2012年4月16日星期一

To make a hammerdin

I really want to make my MF fishymancer into a bonemancer for pvp. I need to replace him with a different char for MF, and I always thought hammerdins did it pretty well.

Currently my Necro can handle anything in hell, and its nice because i don't have to worry about immunes. So my question is this, should i just stick with my fishymancer for mf, or can a Hammerdin out do a (fairly well geared) fishymancer.

Tanky|||Hammerdins can run most areas fairly well. With Enigma, they become one of the best. There aren't a lot of magic immunes in this game, and the one's that do exist spawn in places that aren't frequented, with the exception of wave two of Baal's minions. I can't say one is better than the other, but if you have experience with Hammerdins and know how they work, I don't think it will disappoint you as a mf character.

没有评论:

发表评论