2012年4月13日星期五

How to improve this 'weird' Zealot build?

[:1]First off, it's a non-ladder character now, so stuff like Grief is only an option if I could trade for it . . . and I haven't been playing long enough to accumulate stuff to trade with.

In any case . . . it's a lvl 75 Paladin, max Fanaticism and lvl 11 Holy Shield:

Weapon: The Redeemer (+2 to skills, -1/3 target defense)

Shield: 4s Royal Shield (175 def, +81 L/C/P, +121 F)

Helm: Sigon's (+600 to base AR!)

Amulet: Mahim-Oak Curio (also have Nokozan and a magic ammy with +30 resist all)

Armor: Duriel's Shell (cannot be frozen)

Rings: Two rare rings:

(1) +118 AR/3% leech/+7 replenish life/+6 P resist/9% MF

(2) +36 AR/5% lvl 3 chain lightning on attack/+27 P resist

Belt: Sigon's (10% life leech)

Gloves: IK

Boots: IK

Combined with a bunch of charms with resistance and life (no AR/dmg), I have about 800 life, average 1900 base dmg (before Hell phys resist penalties; LCS says ~1500), and have 75% resist all on Hell; I've got an AR of about 5500 and, with Holy Shield, defense of ~4200 with 75% block. I'm just starting to go through Hell, and about the only problem I have right now is with PI/lightning enchanted (no leech), although I haven't gotten to Andy and her poison attacks yet.

[My merc is a Holy Freeze merc w/unique Bec-de-Corbin (prevent monster heal), rare armor w/400 def and 75% reduced poison, and a rare coronet(!) with +19 resist all. He's got 75% fire resist/56% other resist on Hell. On NM he can kill Shenk by himself in about three jabs.]

The big problem is the glaring lack of Crushing Blow. I have Venom Grip and Goblin Toe (combined 30% CB), but then I'd have to give up the IAS and life from the IK items. Or if I had Guillaume's Face (I don't yet), I could use that with Wilhelm's Pride to make up some of the life leech from Sigon's, but I'd lose the big AR bonus, etc.

So . . . other than "start over" , what advice can you give? In particular:

(1) Where should I look for Crushing Blow?

(2) I haven't used any of my socket rewards; should I use one on The Redeemer, and, if so, what should I socket it with?|||Well first of all i think that boots and gloves are total failure. Throw them away or mule them whatever you want but wear them off. For boots i recomend Gore's and for gloves Dracul's or LoH. I presume you don't have runes for Exile rw so i recomend Dracul's gloves. Life tap and LL will hold you in every tough situation. As far as i know paladins usually have at least 1200-1300 life and you only have 800. That's really low.

Sigon's belt is also bad pick here. I think that within 10 Meph runs you'll find something better. Verdungo's would be my pick. 15% DR and +100 to life enough for me.|||I guess that some items are too expensive for you atm.

Amon Ra adviced you best option, but you can improve your character for 1 Pul.

1. Shael your redemeer.

2. Buy random Raven frost (second LL ring)

3. Makee Lionheart armor.

4. Buy Guil Face (most expensive)

5. Use Nos belt, Dungo, String of Ears or IK belt.

It is still far from perfect but I think much better. All these items should not cost more then 10-20 PGs = 1-2 Puls.

Of course you need more life. 800 is minimum for sorceress, not for pala or other melee character.|||Quote:








Well first of all i think that boots and gloves are total failure. Throw them away or mule them whatever you want but wear them off.




As I said in the beginning, FWIW, I haven't been playing that long, so the stuff I've mentioned is the best I've been able to find (except The Redeemer, which was a gift).|||Quote:








I guess that some items are too expensive for you atm.

Amon Ra adviced you best option, but you can improve your character for 1 Pul.

1. Shael your redemeer.

2. Buy random Raven frost (second LL ring)

3. Makee Lionheart armor.

4. Buy Guil Face (most expensive)

5. Use Nos belt, Dungo, String of Ears or IK belt.

It is still far from perfect but I think much better. All these items should not cost more then 10-20 PGs = 1-2 Puls.

Of course you need more life. 800 is minimum for sorceress, not for pala or other melee character.




Sadly, I have Hels and Fals for Lionheart, but have yet to come across a single Lum.

That said, I am a complete newbie when it comes to trading for stuff, but I do have two Puls (one I found, and one I got for trading a bunch of worthless jewels). How would I go about turning those into some of the items above?|||IMO first Pul should go for Guil Face and Dracul's. Maybe you'll need to toss in some pgems or low runes to get both of them but you'll make it.

Than i would get Verdungo's belt. Other items are very easy to get/made and this will improve your character for at least 50%

I think you are spending too much stat points on strenght to wear your equipment so my advice is to get this 3 items and than respec your skill/stat points at Akara. Put only much you need to wear/use in strenght and dexterity and everything else in vitality.|||I do not know realm. In Europe Draculs are Mal-Ist. Anyway this glowes are great - life tap is veeeeeery helpful.

Guil is Pul, Lum 2-3 PGs (or rum few times NM countess and high council in Tranvical).

If you can trade Lem + Ko for gems, make Lawnbringer for A5 merc. It helps you with phisic immunes.

I agree with all what Amon Ra has written. I only choose anther belt. If you have no Dracs String (1-3 PGs) or Nosferatu (up to Pul) give you LL. Moreover Nos gives you 15 str = 45 life and of course IAS. Another useful and cheap belt is Credendum.

没有评论:

发表评论