2012年4月13日星期五

Question for all fana zealots

[:1]Hello every1 again, so I got my grief and dmg as awsome.

But on physical immunes I cant dmg.

So not I wondering what are u do against physical immunes?

I mean I wanna kill them fast, I found out only vengeance skill isnt effective enough.

So what wepon to use against pi? Azurwrath? What aura to use? Holy shock?|||One-point Santuary will sort out the majority of them (since most are undead). Other than that, Reaper's Toll on your merc or Vengeance are the best options.|||I think the best option is 1 pt in Sanctuary. Decerep will turn off Life tap and Life tap will turn off Decrep and that's little messy. Vengence works good with Conviction but you are fana zealot so... go on Sanctuary|||The problem isnt undead, I wanna slay down the Demons from world stones keep :P

So sanctuarry wont really help me.

My merc already have infinity wepon so other res wont take effect.

Just need to create high elemental dmg myself, for my bad luck is that grief + vengeance doesnt really works. I had 18 veangeance and it was slow to death...

Im thinking abouts using azurwarth+vengeance+holy shock, any ideas?|||As you mentioned, Vengeance does not work with Grief. The +damage from the runeword doesn't get converted to elemental damage for whatever reason.

If you have an Infinity on your merc, your best best bet is to use an elemental damage on switch. Azurewrath, Gimmershred, Baranar's Star, etc.

However, I think a Reaper's Toll on your merc would be more useful overall for you. Conviction doesn't do much for a Fanatic Zealot and ctc Decrepify will break most PIs.|||Tnx guys for replies.

Well I got my azurwrath and with lvl ~12 holy shock aura I kill pi fast with a zeal attack (the speed just worth it).|||You can do one of two things:

1) Pure physical

Just put Reaper's on your merc and you will be pwning PIs as well.

2) Hybrid

Combine Grief and 2xDream and keep the Infinity on the merc. With this build you can change the 20 pts in Blessed Aim for 20 pts in Resist Lightning as you do not need the AR boost when your merc is wielding Infinity.

没有评论:

发表评论