2012年4月16日星期一

If I win the lotto zeal/shockadin build

So....doubtful that I could ever fund this build....just summed up my total wealth and I am about halfway (if that) way there - and that involves selling literally every item I have....

This build would serve three purposes - One, key running, two, general mfing and playing, and three, uber running -

Stats:

Str - 0 / As required (shouldn't really need any)

Dex - 0 / As required for max block

Vita - All

Energy - 0

Skills - (Plus all prereqs)

20 R Light

20 Salvation

17 Conviction (Plus skills should bring it up to 25)

20 Zeal

1 Sacrifice

8 Holy Shield

Pre-Reqs (about 13 if I counted right)

99 Skill Points (which is good, I don't plan on going much into the 90s....too boring for me to get past 90.

I don't know if I should add my extra points to defiance or sacrifice....

Gear:

Dream Helm

Dream Shield

Highlords Amulet

Enigma

Verdungo

2 Ravenfrosts

War Travs

Last Wish Phase Blade

Gloves - I have a couple choices, I am thinking that lavagouts may be pretty good for the enchant bonus...steelrends maybe?



I would use an act 1 merc with faith.

So, I would, by my calcs, hit 4 fps with a faith merc and highlords.

I would fill the inventory with res charms and + life charms (anni and a torch - when I am not running ubers)

So, I would have:

Fana(from merc)

Holy Shock (from items)

Might (from items)

Conviction (from pally)

The question is - if I actually decide to kill myself building the wealth for this build, will this be an effective character (never played any sort of auradin based build)? I have made zealots in the past for ubering and misc playing around, but honestly, they have just been decent characters - although, I have never put this much wealth into one either....? Because this is probably my last return to the game (there has been many.....it always brings me back) - this is probably the only chance to play this build for me, so on that alone I am considering it even if it isn't as effective as some of the cookie cutter builds.



Plus, I have always wanted to use last wish - its insanely expensive and I don't see a ton of people using it.|||You won't be doing a lot of damage against broken light immunes. You've got the CB, sure, but I think you need to either use Crescent Moon or skip Salvation, max Sacrifice, use Grief and put spare points in Zeal. Choosing LW also forces you to use a Fanat merc, which is silly on a build that only needs 72 IAS for it's last BP.

That being said, anything with dual Dreams is going to destroy 99% of what the game can throw at you.|||What hubb said. You can easily kill anything not lightning immune.

I also think you could get better gloves then lavagout. Lvl 10 enchant only adds 27-39 fire damage. Steelrends are better for the CB or maybe even dracul's for extra survivability. If you ever get the wealth to make this character, let us know how it turns out.|||Hmmm...might want to not do last wish - its just one of those items I have always wanted to use though.

On the lavagout, the reason for picking them was more of the AR bonus than the damage, although I don't know if I will really need the AR while running conviction.

Thanks for the input on this - now I have the decision to make - LW & Merc or Grief & No Merc|||This build is very viable and even the light immunes doesn't take that long to kill.

I just posted a guide for this char week or two ago:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=793015|||So, oddly enough, I won a giveaway the Refia put on on USWL - so I have the funds to make this!

Random question...

Do I need a point in holy shock?|||Quote:








So, oddly enough, I won a giveaway the Refia put on on USWL - so I have the funds to make this!

Random question...

Do I need a point in holy shock?




No, you don't need a point in holyshock. The holyshock is provided by your dream helm and shield.|||99% finished with build (merc only needs a helm) - need to level about 10 more levels...

AND guess what...

I find out the ladder is resetting next week....so nice of them isn't it...tell us it will be a year, re run the poll, and change it.

I wouldn't have even bothered coming back to D2 a month ago if I knew this - grumble...

Oh well - in regards to a review of the character thus far.

at level 75 he can solo chaos baal, etc quite easily. I haven't obtained a wizard spike for his switch yet, so he doesn't tele super fast. I honestly am surprised how easily and quickly LI's go down. I appreciate the feedback and am glad I at least tried him. I can still continue playing him of course, but I doubt I will much. I will be running the ubers once before the reset, so I will let everyone know how that goes.|||I just finished my attempt, and I would say it went pretty well. I died 2 times fighting lilith, but other than that there were no real issues. I would probably suggest leveling up higher than level 77 and getting a few life SC's (my inventory is pretty empty). 1400 life goes pretty quickly.

On the good note, I actually got a pally torch for him

11/18

I would suggest this build - its pretty fun . I actually had to take my dream items off to get fade to trigger, as it was killing monsters too quickly before they could get a hit in!|||Why dual Dreams? The auras don't stack, do they?

没有评论:

发表评论