2012年4月18日星期三

Alternative to Fanatism

I kindda messed up my gear selection for my zealot, so now I actually don't need the IAS from Fana, thus: if you don't need the IAS from Fana is it still the best aura for a max dmg phys build? It definitely looks so on paper, but I might have overlooked some important aspects?



//D7|||Yes it is still the best aura for a zealer. Fanat will still give you the best + damage percentage as well as attack rating boost. Might and conc will give you lower damage percentage with no attack rating boost. So fanat is still your number one choice.|||That was my conclusion as well.

It just seams so stupid that there exists one aura to rule them all that I thought I had missed something. IMO Concentration should have some other bonuses (or synergies) e.g. deadly strike to make it a viable choice instead.|||Quote:








It just seams so stupid that there exists one aura to rule them all that I thought I had missed something.




This is how the game works, many skills are useless, or are being used only as a synergy...

However concentration is the aura for hammerdins, so it has some uses |||and charge paladins do max might aura too, it's not like might and concentration are 1-pt only, never touch it again, useless auras. Some builds benefit from them more than they benefit from fanaticism.|||Quote:








That was my conclusion as well.

It just seams so stupid that there exists one aura to rule them all that I thought I had missed something. IMO Concentration should have some other bonuses (or synergies) e.g. deadly strike to make it a viable choice instead.




There's another extremely useful aura that a Zealer can use, but is HIGHLY dependant on your weapon: Conviction.

If you have a Destruction, Phoenix, Doom, Rift, Voice Of Reason or Crescent Moon runeword and you want to rely in damage x spell casting Conviction can fit nicelly in a Zealer build. Sometimes can clean areas even faster than a Griefadin/Deathdin. Only problem is that the life leech is smaller (except if you use Life Tap) and the survability is lower, but still extremely fun.|||Quote:








It just seams so stupid that there exists one aura to rule them all that I thought I had missed something.




I agree fanat is the best choice, though concentration is not completely useless

at level 20, concentration enhances damage of others in the party by 345% and has a range of 36 yards, also it is supposed to "Reduce the chance that your attacks will be interrupted"

at level 20, fanat only enhance party damage by 186%, and the range is only 20 yards.

没有评论:

发表评论