2012年4月18日星期三

Ancient Armor, where to find and how many sockets will Larzuk give?

I'm looking for an ancient armor to make the Dragon runeword purely for looks, wheres the best place to find ancient armors? Normal/Nightmare cows? Also I know that Larzuk gives the max amount of sockets to items but just found out that it doesnt apply to normal difficulty items, I went and found a white crystal sword and got it 4 sockets from larzuk when the max is 6 usually. Does this mean i can find an Ancient armor and make it have 3 sockets, or less than the max amount of 4?|||Try Nightmare/Hell Cows;

it should give 4.



You can do Tal+Thul+Perfect Topaz for a 1/4 chance of getting 3 sockets.



-Kinky|||The lower part of Zakarum in Hell is also good to search for white weapons and armors because there's always 4-6 armor/weapons stands. Try to search with no MF bonus in your character, to avoid the chances of dropping yellow items instead of white or grey ones.|||Hello I thought this would be the best place to post my thoughts on armor.. You may or may not beleave me but I wouldnt have took my time to post if it wern't true.. On the 1.12 patch I found 4 socketed ancient armor that had 6 to all skills and it was runeword ready. I found it in nightmare doing foothills. I wasn't strong enough to go anyfuther than the foothills, but i did have a lot of mfing gear on my sorc. I stupidly gave it away to a player that joined my game not knowing about runewords at the time.. Maby I just got lucky or maby it was because the way my skills were set and the crapy armor I was usin, and maby it was because I did a ton of runs in the foothills on nm. If anyone has seen this added affect on anyother armor socketed please let me know here.. Thanks and thats all....|||you're so full of crapola and you even necro'd a year old post to show off how full of crapola you are. good show.

没有评论:

发表评论