2012年4月18日星期三

An Idea For My Smiter

Hi, I have a smiter that uses Eni, Zaka Berred, Grief Ba, Ias Gloves and Shako Berred.

I have 50 dr and max resist with that setup (80 fire 79 light 75 cold psn).

When I fight sorcs, amas, auradins etc, I use resist auras since they have reduce resist abilities like RBFs, Conviction, Cold Mastery and that way I can tank them pretty nicely.

Problem about that is I cannot use Fana, that makes my charge miss more and do alot less damage... So I tought of an idea to solve that:

If I would use a shield like Sanctuary, or a helm like Kira's it would give me about 80-100 extra resist that would counter the -resist on their jewels etc.

The only problem Im facing, is that Conviction aura has -150 resist reduce, Cold Mastery also somthing similar so eventually Id still have to use resist auras against some chars...

Maybe a 4 sox pala shield with Ums or Orts could do the job but I am not really sure what to pick, the Sanct, Kira's or 4 sox shield...

Would be glad for some help |||coa and 5/1x life res scs. or single res/life scs if you can't afford all res ones.|||Elation might know more about this but I found a 3 saphire and 3 topaz griss shields where good for stacking res but I used them on my old charger along time ago ( got them free off a freind who qiute )|||I personally use a sanctuary (115 all) and look for 11 res light/cold small charms with life. The other resistances ain't exactly needed for most public duels being that light/cold are the most common.



A CoA double um would of course work out a little better than kiras giving a extra skill and some damage reduction.

没有评论:

发表评论