2012年4月18日星期三

Beast or Grief for a Frostzealer?

Beast or Grief for a Frostzealer?|||'Grief' if you want more damage.|||yeah i can see grief has more dmg, but wondering with everything considered what would be the best. any die hard godly frost zealer out there?|||I used Death Ettin on mine, I felt that the crushing blow, and Deadly strike along with the glacier spike to actually freeze my opponents was to good pass up. If I'm not mistaken, the avg damage on this is actually higher then that of either Grief or Beast. You will need to work a little more to get ias, which is always solved by using Nos belt, Loh gloves and Highlords ammy. Figure out what hat you want and pop an IAS jewel(gface) in it and you'll be at 4fpa. This setup yields 100% crushing blow and Deadly strike should you also use gores.





What's even nicer about this is you could potentially have one within ~30 hellforge runs by cube'ing some guls. Disregard if your trading on the realms.



YMMV.

The CB/DS is mint. Whenever I think about what weapon to use, I always fall back on death. The only exception is WW barbs and Shifters Melees who have to utilize on wep ias.|||What about Last Wish? Humongous amounts of Crushing blow. And ITD is always nice.|||^ 'Last Wish' is also high-end, but the general consensus is that 'Death' gets the ethereal bonus and a high DS rate which makes it better than the Might aura on 'Last Wish' in terms of damage.|||i would go with sheal azure or zod stormslash...F runewords|||Quote:








I used Death Ettin on mine, I felt that the crushing blow, and Deadly strike along with the glacier spike to actually freeze my opponents was to good pass up. If I'm not mistaken, the avg damage on this is actually higher then that of either Grief or Beast. You will need to work a little more to get ias, which is always solved by using Nos belt, Loh gloves and Highlords ammy. Figure out what hat you want and pop an IAS jewel(gface) in it and you'll be at 4fpa.




Maybe someone could correct my numbers, but doesn't an Ettin Axe have a weapon speed of 10? If so, wouldn't zealing with it require an additional 292% IAS to hit 4 frames and 89% to get 5 frames? Which means the build you just described (10+20+20+15=65%) is actually a 6 frame attack.|||Heaven's Light works wonders on frostzealot aswell. Especially if you get one with 3skills and 3sox.|||Piggybacking on this question, I've got a 5os phase blade that I'm figuring what to do with. Is a grief phase blade something that will pretty much never be replaced? (fana/zealot here) Also, if I'm understanding how poison stacking works, a 5s poison charm would be very beneficial for getting venom damage up on groups, correct?

没有评论:

发表评论