2012年4月18日星期三

Griswold smite/zeal IAS breakpoints

My question is:

Do I need extra IAS to make the last breakpoint for smite or zeal when using griswolds? I tried the calculator,

http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/...lc_english.php

but I didn't understand what it meant that the IAS-table said I need 37 and 32 more IAS to make breakpoints for zeal/smite, while on "Speed" it says "further IAS useless".

I have level 31 or 32 fanatiscm. And Nosferatu's Coil (10% IAS).|||What the table means is that a Paladin with lvl 31 Fanaticism using the Zeal skill with a Cadueceus base weapon would need 37 IAS, in addition to whatever bonus IAS Fanaticism gives, to reach the 4/4/4/4/8 breakpoint, the fastest a Paladin can Zeal. Since Griswold's Redemption Caduceus already has an inherit 40% IAS on it, further IAS is useless as 40 is greater than both 37 and 32. The table just tells you the breakpoints regardless of whether or not you have reached them.

TL;DR: You don't need any more IAS.

没有评论:

发表评论