2012年4月18日星期三

Spirt Shield for Uber question

I want to do some ubers for the first time. I have farmed some Keys but am

not sure in my Smiter has the right equipment.

I have Dracs grasp, gore riders, duress, metalgrid, BK ring. crafted LL ring and guillaumes.

I read the 1 point smiter guide and looks like I need to get a raven frost at minimum.

But for my shield question, why not a spirit shield? It has 55 FHR and + VIT mods with some decent resist.

Is Max resist that much more important than FHR?|||Yes, in Trist most of the damage you will face is elemental, not to mention Meph's conviction. Maxing out your resistances(under his conviction) is the first step.|||Thank you for getting back to me.

I have a upped HOZ and a 38 resist 4os Kurast (Will socket it with 4 p Diamonds). I will try these and see how it goes.

没有评论:

发表评论