2012年4月18日星期三

Help with my hammerdin setup

shako with ptopaz

maras

hoto/cta

hoz with cham

enigma

chances

war travs

arachnid

2x dwarf star rings

Anyway, if I'm doing the math correctly, I'm only at 60% FCR. What could I possibly do here to improve that without changing this too much? Would a spirit be the only thing? I really didn't wanna get rid of my Hoz as I love not getting frozen plus my fire rez would suffer.

Thanks!

I would just like to add that I don't really have a problem soloing hell, I'm doing 12k damage after battle commands, but I still would like to improve my fcr.|||For 75 fcr change your gloves to Magefist/Trang Oul's. For 125fcr You need Spirit 35 + fcr ring+ and the gloves.

A much more expensive way to reach 125 fcr: 2 paladin skills - 20 fcr circlet (will cost you several accounts - not worth it!) and 2-20 fcr paladin ammy (another crazy item) + gloves and ring change.

Spirit is the way to go (price/usuability ratio) in a nice 45 res shield.|||Well I followed your advice and got magefist gloves which now give me 80% FCR while doing 13k damage (got a couple pcombat charms). Anyway, is there a huge difference in damage if I go for the spirit? Do you guys recommend it?|||Quote:








For 75 fcr change your gloves to Magefist/Trang Oul's. For 125fcr You need Spirit 35 + fcr ring+ and the gloves.

A much more expensive way to reach 125 fcr: 2 paladin skills - 20 fcr circlet (will cost you several accounts - not worth it!) and 2-20 fcr paladin ammy (another crazy item) + gloves and ring change.

Spirit is the way to go (price/usuability ratio) in a nice 45 res shield.




depends on overall stats on circ/ammy because I seen some go for cheaper prices.|||found an ammy with the following stats

2 skills

10 fcr

30% all rez

some other useless stat

should I use that instead of my 27rez maras?|||spirit is good for hitting fcr and fhr bps. also adds a ton of resists if you get one in a good base. i recommend it.

since you're a hammerdin, you don't really need a cham-d hoz. fcr isn't affected by slow.

basing off the observation that you're using a ptopaz shako, i'm guessing this is a mf din? with hoto and spirit (if it's 35fcr) you actually can switch to goldwrap belt and go back to the chancies for more mf and still maintain 75fcr.|||Quote:








found an ammy with the following stats



2 skills

10 fcr

30% all rez

some other useless stat



should I use that instead of my 27rez maras?




I'd only bother with it if you're going to go 125fcr, in which case you'd need a spirit shield too. Otherwise you're giving up +5 stats for +3 resist all.



I personally would stick with 75fcr for a pvm hammerdin, as it gives you more gear options for mf/survivability etc.|||Is that amulet even possible to spawn? Regardless, I also suggest you go with 35 FCR 'Spirit' in decent (40-45?) resist all Sacred Targe (or similar). Damage difference is not very big, but, like above poster says, it gives much more versatility for choosing gear for MF while still being 75 FCR. If that is not concern, 125 FCR can still be nice, and extra mana/FHR can be useful from time to time. The main problem is not really resist, but just that your blocking suffers with switching shield.

This aside, why 2x Dwarf Star? Even if you run fire infested area, it is hardly necessary... You could gain from swap for FCR, skill, stat, or MF ring (or even 1x Raven Frost, if you really like CBF).|||I find fcr from hoto(40) and spirit(35) enough.

Shako+Enigma+Upped Goldwrap+Chanceguards+Nagelrings+Wartravs will get you a nice mf too. Zaka setup requires arachnid+magefist+hoto for 80fcr and u will loose 70mf from goldwrap and chancies. Also I dont like 2x dwarfs - you should better get either nagels for mf,sojs for skill and mana or bk's for skill and life.|||I'm using this guide, that's where I got the dwarfs from:

http://www.gamersvault.net/forum/f30...d-build-23713/

没有评论:

发表评论