2012年4月18日星期三

paly shield question

It's been a while since I played D2 a bit more serious, so I forgot some stuff.

I've checked here and only mentioned are resist and ar/def mods.

don't paly shields get skills on them too ?

anyway, I want to make well known HolyShocker for PVM, and I want to give him Exile shield.

now, what I want to know is can shields get +3 HS or Offensive Aura tree bonuses, or shoild I just go for zakarum/vortex with 45 resist all mod ?|||no they can't. the only way to get +skills on your shield is through uniques, rares or runewords like exile and spirit.|||great.

so I can get along just fine with 45 resl all zakarum Exile for Shocker ?

or should I aim for eth bugged Vortex for imba def at all costs?|||elation, you've misunderstood the question. He is talking about auto-mods.

Chizra, I'm not a pro on staffmods, but the base item does not determine what staffmods appear. It is dependant on the item level - once you get far enough into the game, monsters will drop items with a high enough level to spawn what you're looking for.|||I meant can I for example get +1/+2/+3 to any paladin skill and/or skill tree on plain white (or socketed) paladin shield ?

like, white zakarum shield with 45 resll all and +3 to offensive auras ?|||elationtheory's reply is correct|||Ahh, I was the confused one. I see now. Doh.|||If you want to play legit ladder (or relatively legit NL,) ebugged high resist shields are very hard to come by. You take what you can get, essentially.

The answer to your question depends on your personal preference. The higher elite shields (vortex) will on average have a higher base defense, but a lower block. There is about 11% difference between the sacred targe and vortex. That makes a large difference in amount of dex needed for max block after HS. 1dex=2lost life.

The eth bugged shields will have between 350-600 def, which with the ED may go skyhigh. The defiance adds more. Personally I'd go for the def, and therefore vortex > others. Being able to weed out 75% from block, and 90% more of the ones that get through via DR is amazing.

没有评论:

发表评论