2012年4月18日星期三

1pt Vengeance for PI

Have a smiter for Uber's that I like running around killing random mobs with.

Now I hate those PIs.

Would a 10pt (includes +9 skills) vengeance do alot of difference?|||I can't speak for smiter (dedicated smiter seems strange, one point is sufficient for bosses). But for zealadin, well, zeal seems to kill physical immunes about as quickly as vengeance.

I don't know if this is because of the weapon (Grief) or the skill (Zeal) but I don't see any improvement when I use Vengeance. Maybe with more points, but then, that's kind of a waste when zeal kills them quickly enough.|||It would make a difference yes, how much really depends on the rest of your gear..are you pure smite or zeal also? Even if vengeance doesn't seem to help, you can just smite the PI's and leave them stunned while you go about your business. When I ran ubers I never bothered with them, a quick smite every time they become unstunned is sufficient.|||Quote:








Have a smiter for Uber's that I like running around killing random mobs with.

Now I hate those PIs.

Would a 10pt (includes +9 skills) vengeance do alot of difference?




it wont be fast, but you will be able to kill PI. I have 1 pt in vengeance too|||Quote:








I don't know if this is because of the weapon (Grief) or the skill (Zeal) but I don't see any improvement when I use Vengeance.




Vengeance doesn't work with Grief.

@OP: You can do a few points in Vengenace. However, it is easier to just get a Reaper's Toll on your merc or keep a Lawbringer runeword handy. Ctc Decrepify solves most PI issues.|||I agree with Zahr. You should respec into a one point smiter with the rest of the points going into zeal/sacrifice if you enjoy killing random mobs- pure smiters are only good for dueling.

Also, zeal with Azurewrath for the high speed, cold and magic damage, and the sanctuary aura, which makes killing especially undead PIs easy as pie.|||I only use 1 pt vengence. What I do is I distribute 1 point into vengence and conviction. then after working on smite syngeries I work on my resist fire/cold/light for vengeance syngeries. Also for every 2 points into resist skill it will boost up max resist by 1 which I like about it.

没有评论:

发表评论