2012年4月13日星期五

Fana zealot

[:1]Hello community!

I really like fana zealots. I had one some time ago, but the gear was not too good. This time, I want to make him better. I will make a PvM fanaticism zealot. My gear will be something like this:

Weapon - made a Grief already in a phase blade

Shield - made an Exile in a kurast shield 43 all res, bugged

Armor - will use a Fortitude in an archon plate

Amulet - Highlords I think

Rings - I think 1 good raven frost and a good dual leech ring

Belt - probably Verdungos, don't know

Gloves - I think upgraded Bloodfists

Boots - Goreriders

Helm - I can not decide what helm to use. Maybe vampire gaze?

On switch - CTA runeword+spirit

I think my inventory will consist of attack rating charms and resist charms. Torch+anni included. Any corrections or suggestions in my gear setup are welcome. (especially for the helm)|||Quote:








Any corrections or suggestions in my gear setup are welcome. (especially for the helm)




Use guillamus, it's the best pvm zealot helm, period. Other than that your gear looks pretty solid, should cut through mobs no problem.|||Ah yea that helm is nice, but if I do not find a good dual leech ring I have to use vampire gaze or change bloodfists to draculs grasp gloves.|||Quote:








Ah yea that helm is nice, but if I do not find a good dual leech ring I have to use vampire gaze or change bloodfists to draculs grasp gloves.




Ctc lifetap from exile should cover all the lifeleech you need. Guillamus is way too good helm to miss.|||Bloodfists are nice gloves, but they're not really optimal for PvM Zealots, as the FHR is of little use when you have 75% block, and +X Life is inconsequential compared to Lifesteal (and I prefer String of Ears over Verdungo for this same reason). In my opinion, Laying of Hands (damage), Lava Gout (AR), and Crafted Bloods (CB, lifesteal) are all superior glove options. Heck, you can even go with Dracs and drop the Exile for HoZ if you want (extra damage > extra defense in PvM).|||I wouldn't worry too much about mana leech. Zeal only costs 2 mana and potions aren't hard to come by. I never bother with it on my Zealots.

As others mentioned, for PvM, Guillaume's Face for helm and Laying of Hands for gloves are great choices. Everything else looks good.|||All what i describe is attributed to one item, most often overlooked on by melee build fanatics, including the namesake of this build.Thats what a lot of people dont understand. Killing requires mobility, which is amplified by skill bonuses. So in order to proceed in that direction a) Arachnid Mesh and b) Enigma are necessary.|||The problem with exile is that you will not max out your resist without all resist charms. So I would rather use hoz um for more stats and block. Just get dracs for lifetap and you are all set.|||Quite realistic, easy even, to max fire and light resist with highlords + laying, even with sub par other resist items. ANd for cold and poison resists... surely a big strong paladin wont let them bother him?|||Quote:








Quite realistic, easy even, to max fire and light resist with highlords + laying, even with sub par other resist items. ANd for cold and poison resists... surely a big strong paladin wont let them bother him?




imo cold and poison is important to get at 75%. In fact all resist.

没有评论:

发表评论