2012年4月18日星期三

zealot variant question

hai

I have a fail hammerdin in SP id like to respec.

and I was thinking about physical dmg zealot.

but not using Fanat as main aura

I am thinking about following skill setup :

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1...emphp5432w.png

Id use Beast for fanat, and have maxed concentration for further dmg improvement. might aura too with as much +skills as i can

now from what I've been told zerkers 26 durability is pain in arse, so should I go PB for base item ?

as for other gear id use :

templars might i recently found,

some nice resistances Exile (eth bugged vortex preferably),

seraphs hymn (dont have highlords),

ravenfrost

BK ring

dracs

boots :scratch: (dont have gore yet, so prolly goblin for low cb)

and helm is also a stub, cause my item fund is fairly low, but id say Gilaumes is always a good choice on meelers, specialy with fast attacks.

any thoughts ?

note : singleplayer, no RWM|||Well I would stick with Fanat over using 'Beast' with Concentration or Might(not to mention 'Beast' can not be made into a PB).

Depending what weapons you have or can make, Fanat would still work out best for the extra IAS with the massive dmg|||Quote:




not to mention 'Beast' can not be made into a PB





Quote:




Axe or

Scepter or

Hammer

(5 sockets)

Ber, Tir, Um, Mal, Lum




QFT.

没有评论:

发表评论