2012年4月18日星期三

Cheap smiter soloed ut

Hey everybody I just want to share the gear that I soloed uber tristram with. It was very easy even with the setup I used to do ubers with. Here is the gear that I use:

weap- crescent moon pb (vs everything else)/wizzy um (vs mephy)

armor- smoke

helm- guillis um

shield- upped hoz um

ammy- hlords

boots- gores

ring 1- raven

ring 2- dward

belt- credendum

gloves- dracs

switch 1 bo cta (I had for a while lol)/rand spirit

I swap cta with lifetap wand though so I can cast tap because dracs alone not good enough to do without lifetap wand.

Skill distribution:

20 smite

20 holy shield

20 fanat

1 vengeance

1 conviction

1 redeem

1 pre req

rest resist fire/cold/light (I distribue 2 light/2 cold/2 fire in order)

Rate my build and feel free to put your input.|||mine:

oath pb

GA

spirit shield

raven/dwarf

gore

dracs



as for skill, I would recommend put some skills into convict, to overcome uber meph conva (20lvl+), in this case you will not have to stack resists for meph conva.|||pfft.

if you can doit, in hardcore, using lower-end equipment than the following gearset, THEN you can crow about it.


Quote:




Helm__________Iratha’s Crown (socketed with Ort): 60% LR, 30% FR

2nd helm______Plain white crown, socketed with 3 perfect rubies

Ammy__________Rare +1 Paly skills, +1 ENG, +39 Life, +19 All Resists

Weap__________Magic Bone Wand of Life Tap (105 lvl 6 charges), socketed with 2 Shaels

Armor_________Darkglow ring mail (socketed with Ort): +10 all resists, another 30% LR, +5 to Max all resists

2nd armor_____Treachery (Shael-Thul-Lem) breast plate

Shield________White crown shield with +43 all resists, socketed with 4 Pdiamonds, for a total of +119 to all resists

Gloves________Crafted (blood) heavy gloves with 8% crushing blow and +18 life

Ring 1________Raven Frost

Ring 2________Rare ring with 1 STR, 10 DEX, +11 life and +7 to all resists

Belt__________Crafted (blood) belt with 10% Open Wounds, +3 mana and +20 life, all 12 slots filled with fat purple pots

Boots_________Goblin Toe light plated boots (25% cb)

Charms________39 inventory slots are taken with a motley assembly of charms totaling 10% FR, 29% LR, 2 STR, 7 mana and 423 life. The 40th slot is empty

Stash_________A cube (holding the eye, brain and horn to open the portal to Uber Tristram), the second crown helm, the backup armor and four small life charms. Every other slot is filled with Fat Purples




notice there is NO CtA in there.

google up "The Poorman Takes On Uber Tristram" for the full tale.|||Quote:








pfft.

if you can doit, in hardcore, using lower-end equipment than the following gearset, THEN you can crow about it.



notice there is NO CtA in there.

google up "The Poorman Takes On Uber Tristram" for the full tale.




Yes I know it could have been cheaper but I already had that cta so I was like hey why not? I gave the cta to my friend free anyways because it was 1 bo and I was like its worthless to me anyways. I do not like hc though because I do die with this smiter at times because my other friend that tele's does not 100% listen to how I want the run to be done. Yes lures out baal when im not prepared=I am toast.|||here's my uber trist frenzy barb about 2 weeks after last ladder started: :P

Helm: Guillames

Amulet: Rising Sun

Weapons: Lightsabres

Armor: Shaftstop, with treachery in stash for prebuff

Gloves: Draculs

Rings: Ravenfrosts

Belt: String of Ears

Boots: Gore's

you don't need a cta if you use a barb :P

PS: Mephiztophelez gearset its crazy! crazy!|||Quote:








here's my uber trist frenzy barb about 2 weeks after last ladder started: :P

Helm: Guillames

Amulet: Rising Sun--->hlords

Weapons: Lightsabres

Armor: Shaftstop, with treachery in stash for prebuff--->lionheart or smoke

Gloves: Draculs

Rings: Ravenfrosts

Belt: String of Ears--->credendum or crafted blood belt

Boots: Gore's

you don't need a cta if you use a barb :P

PS: Mephiztophelez gearset its crazy! crazy!




I honestly dont think you need dr to do ubers. That is more of a pvp thing not pvm.|||Quote:








PS: Mephiztophelez gearset its crazy! crazy!




that aint my gearset.

that was the equipment used by Grimborn, one of the Admins at the Amazon Basin forums when he decided to do UT in Hardcore just to prove you can do it without all the super fancy uber 1337 gear.|||Gratz to grimborn that gear in hc would scare the crap out of me ^^|||Quote:








PS: Mephiztophelez gearset its crazy! crazy!






I don't know, this ain't such a "crazy" gearset.

It isn't far from your typical Black+Guli's+Smoke setup. Only much slower, with far less CB.

The real shock here is no Drac's and HC. That's impressive.

没有评论:

发表评论