2012年4月16日星期一

cresent moon pb or zerker

shockadin, phase blade or zerker for cresent moon?|||http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/...lc_english.php

You can't easily reach 4 frame zeal with zerker, so PB.|||I have a doubt with a similar situation. I have a lvl 85 Conviction/Zealot which uses a Voice Of Reason as main weapon with a current 5 frame Zeal, and as a shift weapon I have the runes to build a Crescent Moon.

The problem is: I was doing runs over lvl 84 and 85 areas in order to catch a 3 socketed Phase Blade, with no fortune, but a few days ago I find a 3 socketed Cryptic Sword. With the CS + Sahel Um Tir my Zeal will be the same as with the Voice Of Reason (I build it in a Phase Blade). I'll make more physical damage (around 25%+) but at the cost of having to repair the weapon could be annoying due the high impact that Zeal has in the endurance of weapons) and lowering my options to reach 4 fps Zeal enhancing my gear.

So, what I would do? Seems that getting another Um in the future to build another Crescent Moon (in the case I would have luck with a PB) wouldn't be as hard as to keep searching for a fortunate drop. Currently my character is at the very last mission of the Act V, Frozen Orbs and Firestorms (Torch) are his main source of damage, but is a bit slower vs Oblivion Knights and another heavy ice immunes.

Must I build the Crescent Moon in the Cryptic Sword or must I wait and keep searching? Thanx in advance.

没有评论:

发表评论