2012年4月12日星期四

Does anyone know of a lev 30 Smiter or Zealer Guide?

[:1]I've been wanting to create a low level smiter or zealer for pvp but I cant find any guide to follow. What I want to know is what gear/charms to use and what to put my skill points into. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me. (Btw im sorry if I put this in the wrong spot I'm new to the forum) |||afaik there isnt a guide here. you probably would have gotten my (and others) attention(s) a bit sooner in the pvp forum, maybe pm a mod to move it there if you want others to see it. in any case, i just made one of these, though i made him lvl 29 because some people feel that if you go to 30 and use fanat, you're going to roll over all the meleers at 30 so much so that duels arent fun.

mine's using:

-3os crown with best +max jewels i can get (tops is 24 maxer, very expensive and rare, start with 15 maxers and go from there)

-angelic ammy

-honor divine scepter with good mods (mine's got+1 zeal/+2conc which is fine)

-twitchthroe (maxer)

-4os pally shield with 60% or better edam/110 or better AR (maxers)

-death's gloves

-angelic ring

-death's belt (cbf and with the gloves give you a needed 30% ias)

-angelic ring

-sander's boots (stats and 100 AR, nothing better for this guy)

switch is a scepter (any type) that has +holy shield to save me a few skills and spirit in a pally shield.

fill your inventory with the best charms you can (absolute best and most expensive would be 40x 3/20/15 smalls)

skills:

i did not hell rush as whom i would be dueling arent allowing it. also if you're going to 30 your set will be a bit different. before you place your skills, put on all your gear and place all your stats. get your prereqs and one into conc, then put enough into zeal to get a decent AR level (4k is standard). after that dump the rest into conc or sacrifice as they add more ed% than points into zeal.

that's the zealot. a smiter is 100% different at this level for many reasons. one of the main reasons is that +max jewels dont work with smite. i dont have any smiter advice at this level other than they piss me off to duel them and i would hate you if you made one

没有评论:

发表评论