2012年4月13日星期五

Pally Shields for Spirit

[:1]I've been doing baal run after baal run - where are these shields dropped most often! Thanks

USWEST, Ladder|||Hmm, wouldn't nightmare cows be a pretty good place? I found my low level Spirit shield (4os Crown Shield) in normal cows.

Instead of doing runs over and over on the same place, I like to change it up a bit. I find that Frigid Highlands is pretty nice for a good assortment of stuff in each difficulty.|||I think the best place is the "infernal pit" in where is uber izual. I often see good pally shields w/ resists and sockets drop there.

Ofc you need to be able to kill those monsters fast enough.|||The answer is the same for all white socketables: Hell cows.|||Yeah, for white or gray I find cows to be best, followed by the lvl 85 areas (Chaos, Pit, Ancient Tunnels). It does take time to find a good 40+ res all shield for a base.|||Thanks. I finally found a decent one in Hell Chaos. |||Mainly it is all about luck. Yeah so frusterating trying to get a 45 all resist sacred targe and tons of spirit runes. You would want to aim for 35% fcr on the shield too.|||Quote:








The answer is the same for all white socketables: Hell cows.




Correct, except for TC87s (i.e. Berserker Axe, Vortex Shield, Diadem, etc.).

Run A85s for those...|||i've had extremely good success finding socketable pally shields running Nihlathak with 0% MF.|||One more question - What is the highest possible 'resist all' I can hope to find on a pally shield for Spirit?

I read this (see below) but am confused. So is the highest a white shield can go is 35% resist all? Confused, mainly by the fact it says "magic" for the 35%-45% resists. I guess I just need to find a better chart someplace.


Quote:




19.0% - Shimmering (+5-10% Resist All) - Ilvl 1, Clvl 3.

16.7% - Rainbow (+8-15% Resist All) - Ilvl 18, Clvl 13.

14.3% - Scintillating, (+16-30% Resist All) - Ilvl 28, Clvl 21.

12.0% - Prismatic, (+25-35% Resist All) - Ilvl 39, Clvl 31.

9.5% - Chromatic, (+35-45% Resist All) - Ilvl 50, Clvl 42. (magic-only)

没有评论:

发表评论