2012年4月13日星期五

Merc gear

[:1]Hello my fellow paladins. I have two questions for you experienced zealers.

Few months ago i saw cyrus guide for fanatic zealer and decided to make one with godly gear.

-weapon: eBotD zerker

-armor: CoH AP

-shield: Exile Vortex shield

-helm: 1os CoA (hope to get 2os in few days from trade)

-gloves: Draculs grasp

-belt: Verdungs hearty cord

-boots: Sandstorm trek

-amulet: perf Mara's

-rings: 2x Bul Kathos rings

My question for you is: what gear to use for my merc, and what merc to use in first place?

So far i've been using NM merc from Lut Gholein with Holy freeze aura and this gear:

-weapon: Bonehew axe

-armor: Duriels shell

-helm: Gillaumes face

Thnk you in advance!!!



edit:

I forgot to ask what weapon is good for physical res monsters? Will Famine rw do the trick?|||The best Merc for your character is a Might merc (NM mode, Offensive). Other mercs don't increase your damage. This one does.

Weapon: Reaper's Toll is my pick; the Decrepify takes care of your physical immune problem, and the rest of the stats are great too.

Armor: Fortitude for max damage; Gladiator Bane for max survivability

Helm: Guillaume, Andariel, VGaze, and CoA are all great. Just make sure to Cham your helm if you're not getting CBF from the armor slot.|||Ok thnx LordC.|||I would suggest a reapers toll for a weapon or a tal's mask to get some life leech.|||Get an ebotdgpa or ebotdwp for merc weapon. I do not like the idea of decrep overlapping lifetap. Not safe at all.

没有评论:

发表评论