2012年4月13日星期五

sanctuary for 1pt uber smiter?

[:1]wouldnt be doing anything else with him except ubers. have runes and a couple shields Im trying to get 3 sockets out of, but before i bother I wanted to know if that would be sufficient for ubers or if I need hoz.

have:

grief, fortitude, dracs, string, raven, bk, guillaume's, gores,

have no ammy and about enough to either get a mara and make sanctuary,

or buy hoz and metalgrid

thoughts?|||Sanctuary is more than sufficient, in fact it has more res than HoZ. You lose a bit of Smite damage but seeing as you have Grief it's no biggie.

Mara's +2 isn't gonna do that much for you, so you could go Metalgrid for the additional AR when you Zeal. Since you only need stacked light res Highlord's is another option that will really get your Zeal damage up.|||i already have a highlords, and since he is borrowing almost everything else from my barb he may as well borrow his highlords. deadly strike work with smite?|||sanctuary is no 1 pt wonder. just tried it with an untwinked hdin running through durance in nm. the lvl 2 aura was useless, as the radius was way too low|||^He asked about the runeword shield. In any case, the skill is damn useful as a 1 pt wonder against undead PIs.

Nope, DS doesn't work with Smite (which is why I mentioned Zeal specifically)|||Does sanctuary apply to magic damage as well, or just physical? I'm guessing it won't affect blessed hammer.|||Quote:








^He asked about the runeword shield. In any case, the skill is damn useful as a 1 pt wonder against undead PIs.

Nope, DS doesn't work with Smite (which is why I mentioned Zeal specifically)




should have wondered why all the posts before were regarding shields :-P

that�s what u get for posting after just getting home from a club.

however, i don�t think the skill is very effective on low levels. but that might be personal preference (i was using it to get rid of the undead dolls, that swarmed me)|||that was fairly confusing for a moment

with say 100-110 resist from runeword shield and grief, fortitude, dracs, string, raven, bk, guillaume's, gores, and highlords

should I Um the guillaume's or will I be fine on resists with some resist charms?|||i always make resists my priority, survivability is everything ive done ubers with a 4pdiamond sacred targe before that had base 44@ this gave me 120 resist :O

so you could always do that if you struggling for runes like i ususally do lol, then remove them later to make something else, lets say also you have 30 resists from anya quests and the fort gives you 20, (probably more) this still gives you 170 @ and highlords for 200 light resist, that should be plenty resist if you went with that, and as for sanctuary dont put points in, just have an azurewrath on switch , wastes PI's with ease |||Quote:








wouldnt be doing anything else with him except ubers. have runes and a couple shields Im trying to get 3 sockets out of, but before i bother I wanted to know if that would be sufficient for ubers or if I need hoz.

have:

grief, fortitude, dracs, string, raven, bk, guillaume's, gores,

have no ammy and about enough to either get a mara and make sanctuary,

or buy hoz and metalgrid

thoughts?




Hoz Suck, and it's boring. I use sanctuary. Because of the extra resist it gives:

1) I am running uber torch-less

2) Using Ninga for all 6 ubers. Most people would change to Chain on Honor when fighting uber 3 for the extra resist, but I don't because sanctuary covers for it.

3) I don't need Mara or Metagrid to give extra resist, so instead, I use Highlord to get extra IAS.

FYI, I use:

Last Wish

Nigma

CoA + Up 2x Ber

HighLord

7 LL Rare Ring

Raven Frost

Sanctuary

Rare 20IAS 3LL Glove

Gore Rider

Anni

No Torch

Some Random charms.

CTA

When I fight uber 3, I just run in and fight all 3 at the same time. Kill all 3 and pick up torch well under 2mins. Sometimes it only takes about 60 secs.

没有评论:

发表评论