2012年4月13日星期五

Zealot wepon question

[:1]Hello every1, Generally I wonder about my wepon, BOTD or GRIEF?

I am fana zealot, for pvm (uber task I do with different eq)

and my pvm eq goes:

Forty AP

Phoenix shield

HL

coa

botd

gore riders

LoH

verdungo

bk/raven



The only thing i care about now is killing spree.

Grief will give me 10% additional hit chance in the throne but what about the dmg?

Is grief has higher dmg altough its write nothing in the "Character" menu?|||The +340-400 damage (varies) on Grief is not shown on the character screen.

Grief's damage wins hands down. Phoenix is not worth the attack interruption IMO, but to each his own.|||Grief pb would be your best option for a fanat zealot.|||I can tell you from my personall experience that Grief PB is much better than BotD. I made both runewords and Grief is at least 15-20% superior to BotD.|||ok tnx guys, I think ill go for the grief

没有评论:

发表评论